RATINGS: 1098   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.27/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Has a smooth, refreshing taste. Busch is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn to provide a pleasant balanced flavor. Since being introduced regionally in 1955, the Busch beer brand family has grown to become one of the top-selling value beer brand families. Busch also holds a noted place in Anheuser-Busch history as the first new brand after the repeal of Prohibition.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
anticop (79) - Porterville, California, USA - JUL 3, 2002
its pretty much budwieser not to good of a beer

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
VTIrishman99 (64) - Virginia, USA - JUL 3, 2002
Definitely not a good beer, but not terrible for the price you pay. The ’Simple Man’ commercials kind of got me back into thinking that Busch wasn’t so bad, but in reality, its not so good. At best, this beer is watery... at worst, it can be damn hard to choke down. I guess it depends on the trusty ’born on date.’

TheDean (786) - MIlwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - JUL 3, 2002
My best friend had this for his first beer. He didn’t drink beer again for 3 years. Enough said

swamptours (28) - Romulus, Michigan, USA - JUN 30, 2002
I used to drink this beer when I was in college because it was so cheap. Even then it was a god awful beer which would have dire effects the next day. Almost no flavor at all. Avoid!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
I.C.suds (189) - Da U.P. eh?, Michigan, USA - JUN 28, 2002
easy puking, no foam that sticks to your lips on the way back up. ’that wasn’t a puke, I just spit and burped at the same time...’

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
mwsf (360) - San Francisco, California, USA - JUN 19, 2002
I must have drank the Beast at every keg party I attended in college. It is tasteless, even by mega-swill standards.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
austinpowers (2826) - New York, New York, USA - JUN 19, 2002
This beer seems to get a bad rap. It is water, just like High Life and MGD and all the others. There is no flavor to get all bothered about, at least not in the can I tasted. It wasn’t sublime, but it wasn’t foul-tasting, either, so I’m grateful.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
DougShoemaker (3147) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - JUN 12, 2002
Sweet smelling, straw yellow, fluffy head. Grassy, tiny bitterness, little carbonation, below average.

TheOrange (479) - Kent, Ohio, USA - JUN 11, 2002
The label said ’beer’. But I would have to disagree with it. What was inside was terrible. Very watery, very carbinated.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
JohnDo2000 (99) - Metairie, Louisiana, USA - JUN 10, 2002
I can barely find this beer anymore. Does anyone know what happened to it? I suppose the other crappy beers like natty, beast, etc, have taken over the college market. Nonetheless, it isn’t that good of a beer. Tastes bitter, but a bad kind of bitter.