overall

RATINGS: 1055   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.26   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Has a smooth, refreshing taste. Busch is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn to provide a pleasant balanced flavor. Since being introduced regionally in 1955, the Busch beer brand family has grown to become one of the top-selling value beer brand families. Busch also holds a noted place in Anheuser-Busch history as the first new brand after the repeal of Prohibition.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
bonestheman99 (11) - USA - JAN 26, 2002
coming from northwestern pennsylvania i grew up on this shit.........i hated it at first but itís what was at all the parties.........bad beer shits though

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Aurelius (4230) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - JAN 21, 2002
Macrobrew. This is the lower cutoff line for me. Unless its free, and Iím out of beer. And I canít get any more beer easily. And itís real hot. And thereís no wine about. And I donít need it to marinade meat. Or kill slugs in the garden.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Beerlover1982 (78) - Lacrosse, Wisconsin, USA - JAN 18, 2002
About as good as a kick in the nuts.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
cathcacr (636) - Oregon, USA - JAN 18, 2002
First beer I ever got drunk on. Didnít know my limits. Letís just say the night didnít end up pretty. But I will always remember this as the beer I first got drunk on. (Then again, maybe it was Hammís. For some crazy reason, I canít remember for sure. But then, does it really matter?)

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
turtlehead (111) - Nottingham, New Hampshire, USA - JAN 14, 2002
If I ever had to say I liked a macro, it has to be Busch. You can actually get a hint of malt. WOW Cheers!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
blaker24099 (5) - Ballwin, Missouri, USA - JAN 14, 2002 does not count
Great overall beer. No one will steal this beer at a party, thats for sure. Unless youríe around a bunch of drunks.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
TheRimmer (483) - Florida, USA - JAN 9, 2002
Iíve yet to come across a beer that isnít toally drinkable. But when i want water iíll turn the tap on. Well actually i wonít theres enough chlorine in the water supply to white wash the stucco on my house.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
WastedYouthBrew (143) - Phila (Home of Geno's Steaks), Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 7, 2002
The shits that you will be getting with this beer will be worst then the ones that Budweiser can give you. This is one of those never liked it and never will beers. Who ever let this one out the bag should be shot. Not my cup of tea at all. Putting my lips around a girls sweaty steamy shit filled butt hole during the hottest day of summertime with my AC busted sounds more tempting then putting my lips around a Busch again.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Radek Kliber (6519) - Toronto (Can) Krotoszyn (Pol), POLAND - JAN 6, 2002
Very ligh aroma . Soda like , yet I was till able to finish this can not like some other íbeersí . Can I get this with ice pls..?

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Sprad99 (4) - Pomona, Illinois, USA - JAN 2, 2002 does not count
gives ya the worst hangover and the worst case of beer shits. personally iíd rather drunk my own piss after drinking a good ole Miller Lite than drink this shit again.