overall

RATINGS: 1057   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.26   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Has a smooth, refreshing taste. Busch is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn to provide a pleasant balanced flavor. Since being introduced regionally in 1955, the Busch beer brand family has grown to become one of the top-selling value beer brand families. Busch also holds a noted place in Anheuser-Busch history as the first new brand after the repeal of Prohibition.

lonetrucker's rating

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
lonetrucker (8) - w. monroe, Louisiana, USA - JUL 7, 2012
if you pay rent on a house that is mobile and have 5 cars that arn’t, then this rotegut is for you

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
rxeight (1443) - Illinois, USA - NOV 9, 2014
Can dated 12 sept 14. This is quite bad. I mean full flavor horrible. Discussing oily water body. These American lagers are all pretty close but this seems a lot worse than the rest.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
SciffPurchase (1) - Ontario, CANADA - NOV 9, 2014 does not count
The light danced on the wall, as the metal swinger I had on the window was reflecting the sun light as a steady focused image. I looked at this pattern for some time, but I didn’t think about much more during this time than the larger motions at work. This is the problem; seeing much less than an aberration in a typical illuminated pattern somehow always got me thinking about the laws beneath us, working constantly to keep our reality steady and constant, all the while being nothing more than constructs in which we appeal to in order to suspend judgement from the tiny world in which we inhabit. It was time. Without a word of warning to my pet ferret (named Barrack), I jumped up and assumed a perfect squatting form. I had prepared my pants beforeheand, so my next action would occur seamlessly. In one clean motion I ripped my track pants off, and now was squatting in perfect form without anything covering my scrot or wrinkly nub nub. I began to stroke. I started pounding my left foot as a steady beat was needed to continue. I beat, and I stroked. Then I screamed at 89dB, with a frequency of 440Hz for 42 seconds. Skipping over to my pink beer fridge, I had a proud expression on my face riding the accomplishment of my new Boost ritual. The selection inside made me wish Macaulay Culkin had been a girl the whole time so I wouldn’t have lingering questions on my conscience. I grabbed the finest beer in the fridge, a can of Busch. A tall boy nonetheless, and value is my middle child. This beer had a sentimental woop to it. My parents used to bring me this stuff when I was at work, knowing that security had it out for me and my own personal inventory. I smiled as I looked at the can, and then began to scream again, before suddenly cracking it open and chugging it. I began to cry. My dear god, the beer’s aroma was propelled by lively CO2 and dampened by pillowy heads. The malt had hints of caramel, bread, hay, cereal, chocalate, coffee, nuts, toast, and roasty..... Wait one second... I came to and looked around. The beer was still in front of me on the table, untouched and sealed. What had just happened? It’s as if I never drank it. I let out a sigh, *sigh*, my dissociative identity must have been pulling my strings again. To make sure I started pure, I repeated my boost ritual, this time with a little bit of action from my thumb, and let the fireworks go off. When they did, I drank the beer without screaming. It was basically sweet grass juice with an aftertaste of carbonation. The beer was as natural and unassumingly bland as my life at that moment. But things would change. My name is Sciff Purchase, and I when I drink I put one in my stink.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
slowrunner77 (6016) - Reno, Nevada, USA - OCT 21, 2014
good if you’re looking to save some coin and get drunk, but almost too light on everything to really be a beer. How many crapy brews does Anheiser-Busch make anyway?"

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
wilnatp (614) - Minnesota, USA - OCT 17, 2014
Can. I was told I had to try it as it was in a "camo" can. Not much to it, typical heavy domestic with a deer hunting orange label on it so that you can drink and not have the deer see you; never mind that they’ll smell the foul grain oder for miles away.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 11/20
Rmorris007 (50) - - OCT 1, 2014
Well, This beer got me through some rough financial times so it was all I could afford... here’s to you old faithful

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
brleo (77) - - SEP 10, 2014
Hahaha...well, I suppose I could try and review this one. Problem is, there is not much if anything to review. Aroma? What aroma? Maybe a tiny, microscopic hint of cardboard or grain. Appearance is watery and pee-yellow, with minimal head. Almost looks like a faint white wine. Taste is minimal at the very best - slight hint of wet cardboard and rice sort of present. Palate is watery, thin, highly-carbonated. Pure garbage...makes Lucky Lager look almost half-decent, and Bud Light actually seem full-flavoured. Hilarious.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Travlr (12889) - Washington, Washington DC, USA - AUG 26, 2014
What I drank in college when I couldn’t afford real beer. Bland and watery, a waste of time. Drink water instead.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
miquelcrush (1455) - Granollers, SPAIN - AUG 11, 2014
Cervesa industrial ideal per refrescar-se. Cerveza industrial ideal para refrescarse.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Bork (314) - Rosewood, Georgia, USA - AUG 9, 2014
UPDATED: AUG 26, 2014 Watery beverage with a little bit of malt and some sweet corn aromas. A bit sour and astringent but relatively clean. Mostly water, mostly pointless.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
Darkmagus82 (1780) - - AUG 7, 2014
Transfer from BA review on 9-27-12 - Poured from 24 oz can into a pint glass Appearance – Pours a light straw color with a huge white head with big carbonation bubbles entrapped within. The bubbles pop quickly with the head fading very fast to leave only a tiny amount of lacing. Smell – The smell is light and consists of a light caramel and corn smell with some papery notes mixed within. Taste – The taste begins with a lighter bready taste with some caramel and corn sweetness. The corm sweetness soon takes over the caramel and mixes with a light lemon citrus flavor that comes to the tongue. At this point the caramel taste that was initially present fades out with the arrival of some papery taste. In the end a lemon and rather odd papery biscuit flavor are left on the tongue. Mouthfeel – The body of the beer is quite light with a carbonation level that is just above average. For the style it is quite right as it makes it very easy to drink as it sorta slides past the tongue. Overall – While for a cheaper brew it is not really the most flavorful or smooth out there. Not offensive, but pretty bland. Possibly good for a cheaper session as it is easy to down, lighter in abv and subtle in taste.