overall

RATINGS: 1096   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.27/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Has a smooth, refreshing taste. Busch is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn to provide a pleasant balanced flavor. Since being introduced regionally in 1955, the Busch beer brand family has grown to become one of the top-selling value beer brand families. Busch also holds a noted place in Anheuser-Busch history as the first new brand after the repeal of Prohibition.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
RunawayUD (30) - USA - DEC 2, 2001
Nothing special. Better than some of the cheapies.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
AtomBombOfLove (30) - Marina Del Rey, California, USA - JUN 19, 2003
One night me and some drunken friends ended up in a trailer park at a party. All they had was Busch. I said "What, no Milwaukee's Best?", the response being it was "too expensive". I should have known to run away then. Everytime I think of Busch, my stomach hurts.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
sdfink (30) - Aiken, South Carolina, USA - JAN 4, 2004
Weak. One of the worst beers I've ever tasted. Very foamy. Light yellow amber.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
99beerman (29) - Gardners, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 30, 2004
For my first rating I decided to start at the bottom of the beer ladder: I believe Busch is what you would get if you left one drop of Bennett Dominion Ale in your glass then proceeded to refill it with club soda...actually, what the heck am I thinking?!! That would be 100 times better than this crap! Do yourself a favor and drink this only if no other liquid is available.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
rynoSx (29) - Clemson, South Carolina, USA - OCT 14, 2004
It is not my favorite domestic heavy beer. I can drink it if I have to or don’t have the money to buy better beer. It is in the top 10 of cheap beer.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
torturer666 (29) - Commerce, Michigan, USA - MAY 4, 2007
Could be worse, i’m sure it will as I become more experienced. Very light and watery.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
cartertr (29) - Ellensburg, Washington, USA - SEP 8, 2010
Can’t stand the stuff. After drinking light then switching to regular Busch, its like drinking a loaf of bread.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
swamptours (28) - Romulus, Michigan, USA - JUN 30, 2002
I used to drink this beer when I was in college because it was so cheap. Even then it was a god awful beer which would have dire effects the next day. Almost no flavor at all. Avoid!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
mkrill99 (28) - USA - SEP 11, 2002
busch = budweiser plus its cheaper

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
steprous99 (28) - Orlando, Florida, USA - DEC 16, 2002
This is a good old standby it doesn’t leave much aftertaste and its low priced, its the best standard beer for just sitting around watching tube or hanging out on the beach, it can get a little foamy for my tastes if you don’t keep it at the right temperature. a 12 pack for 6 or 7 bucks and I can drink it all night without much reprecussions the morning after. P.S. Tastes much better in a can