RATINGS: 1083   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.27/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Has a smooth, refreshing taste. Busch is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn to provide a pleasant balanced flavor. Since being introduced regionally in 1955, the Busch beer brand family has grown to become one of the top-selling value beer brand families. Busch also holds a noted place in Anheuser-Busch history as the first new brand after the repeal of Prohibition.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
gugga (27) - Gainesville, Florida, USA - AUG 13, 2005
defenitely not my pick for a beer... if someone buys me one Iíll have it, hell free beer!, but I wonít go out and buy it.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
DasBoot (27) - Skippack, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 27, 2008
This is an example of standard American beer. Clear and lacking body and flavor, it is easy to drink and a favorite of the masses, but not for the more educated beer fans.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
locdog42069 (26) - Fredonia, New York, USA - MAY 21, 2005
UPDATED: APR 6, 2009 I grew up in high school drinking this beer...its cheap and tastes decent...better than the beast...and not a bad price

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
BostonFox (26) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - MAR 20, 2009
I used to go a yearly golf trip down to Myrtle Beach when I was in my 20s. Budget was always an issue so I would drink the cheapest beer. This beer was sooo bad however, that I could maybe drink it for the first day then ......jt turned my stomach. Back in those days I drank a lot of pale lagers too, but this crap tastes like corn/alcohol/vomit. Drink something else, anything else.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
amateurBeerfan (24) - Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 9, 2008
Nasty piss water. Classic college beer with nothing to offer but a headache.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
CaptainBadass (24) - Shelby, Ohio, USA - APR 27, 2007
i agree below with polomagnifico. during the brewing process for this beer, they have a fat guy squat over the big brewing vat and spray taco-bell diarreah into it then they mix in cyanide laced dog semen

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
satansspawn99 (24) - USA - MAR 29, 2002
not too bad when you fall on hard times, not a bad taste

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
BStigz (23) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - OCT 31, 2002
"Buschhhhhhhhhh!!!" I will say they used to have some good commercials. Remember the one where the girl opens the bottle on her belt buckle and the beer comes spurting out on her stomach? That said, this is a poor manís beer and is best suited for making bread or boiling brats. Iíll drink it if thereís nothing else available.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Habman (23) - London, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 24, 2004
My first exposure to this was as a young Canadian lad visiting my Floridian relatives. Since it was available cheap in gas stations, corner stores, and take out windows everywhere, it was a winner in my eyes. Decades have passed and I have tried many a beer from around the world. It is smack in the middle of countless easy drinkin lagers designed to be served ice cold and bolted down right from the can or bottle. Donít think Iíve ever had one in a glass, so canít provide the usual sensory deScriptors. Tastes like you would expect. No more no less. "Howz yer Busch"?

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
RoleModlin (23) - North Carolina, USA - APR 30, 2007
Iíd almost rather have the N/A version because it lacks the terrible headache the next morning.