RATINGS: 1098   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.27/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Has a smooth, refreshing taste. Busch is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn to provide a pleasant balanced flavor. Since being introduced regionally in 1955, the Busch beer brand family has grown to become one of the top-selling value beer brand families. Busch also holds a noted place in Anheuser-Busch history as the first new brand after the repeal of Prohibition.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
swamptours (28) - Romulus, Michigan, USA - JUN 30, 2002
I used to drink this beer when I was in college because it was so cheap. Even then it was a god awful beer which would have dire effects the next day. Almost no flavor at all. Avoid!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
steprous99 (28) - Orlando, Florida, USA - DEC 16, 2002
This is a good old standby it doesn’t leave much aftertaste and its low priced, its the best standard beer for just sitting around watching tube or hanging out on the beach, it can get a little foamy for my tastes if you don’t keep it at the right temperature. a 12 pack for 6 or 7 bucks and I can drink it all night without much reprecussions the morning after. P.S. Tastes much better in a can

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 14/20
Billyaustin (28) - Austin, Texas, USA - FEB 14, 2003
If you can't afford Bud, get Busch. It's the same thing different packaging. Not bad for a large outdoor function with lots of friends and not much money for beer. Taste good, carbonated and bland. THIS BEER HAS SAVED MY LIFE MANY TIMES!!!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
craybigkid99 (27) - Oregon, USA - MAR 5, 2002
My dad drinks this a lot. Of course, my dad chooses beer based on price, can size and can color. If you want a cheap white trash beer, stick with PBR, it’s a bit cheaper and 100% better. Busch is the sad proof that Anheuser-Bush can’t make a beer that tastes worse than Bud, but they’re getting pretty close with this piss.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
gugga (27) - Gainesville, Florida, USA - AUG 13, 2005
defenitely not my pick for a beer... if someone buys me one I’ll have it, hell free beer!, but I won’t go out and buy it.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
DasBoot (27) - Skippack, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 27, 2008
This is an example of standard American beer. Clear and lacking body and flavor, it is easy to drink and a favorite of the masses, but not for the more educated beer fans.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
BostonFox (26) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - MAR 20, 2009
I used to go a yearly golf trip down to Myrtle Beach when I was in my 20s. Budget was always an issue so I would drink the cheapest beer. This beer was sooo bad however, that I could maybe drink it for the first day then ......jt turned my stomach. Back in those days I drank a lot of pale lagers too, but this crap tastes like corn/alcohol/vomit. Drink something else, anything else.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
locdog42069 (26) - Fredonia, New York, USA - MAY 21, 2005
UPDATED: APR 6, 2009 I grew up in high school drinking this beer...its cheap and tastes decent...better than the beast...and not a bad price

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
CaptainBadass (24) - Shelby, Ohio, USA - APR 27, 2007
i agree below with polomagnifico. during the brewing process for this beer, they have a fat guy squat over the big brewing vat and spray taco-bell diarreah into it then they mix in cyanide laced dog semen

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
satansspawn99 (24) - USA - MAR 29, 2002
not too bad when you fall on hard times, not a bad taste