overall

RATINGS: 1075   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.27   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Has a smooth, refreshing taste. Busch is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn to provide a pleasant balanced flavor. Since being introduced regionally in 1955, the Busch beer brand family has grown to become one of the top-selling value beer brand families. Busch also holds a noted place in Anheuser-Busch history as the first new brand after the repeal of Prohibition.

AtomBombOfLove (30) - Jackson, New Jersey, USA - JUN 19, 2003
One night me and some drunken friends ended up in a trailer park at a party. All they had was Busch. I said "What, no Milwaukee's Best?", the response being it was "too expensive". I should have known to run away then. Everytime I think of Busch, my stomach hurts.

EKGoldings (616) - Radford, Virginia, USA - JUL 18, 2003
Well, it in fact DOES taste like rejected Budweiser. Smooth, hop and malt-free taste. Strong adjunct aroma. When it warms up a bit, I can smell hops. Another mega-swill devoid of soul.

Falconseye8 (542) - Evans, Colorado, USA - JUL 28, 2003
Don't care for this one at all. One sip and the rest is down the sink for me.

jeffc666 (1984) - Fairfax, Virginia, USA - AUG 5, 2003
A classic in the drain pour style. Looks nice and yellow and bubbly as it swirls down the drain.

Reid (2092) - Salem, Oregon, USA - OCT 14, 2003
Surely a terrible mistake..Im sure this can said "beer" on the front..this is not beer. Its the most limpid,inspid, nonentity that I have tasted for a while ( well 3 weeks since the Magnum 40). Typical A-B urine coloured beer..they must work hard on this. This one though smells offensive..rank ..chemical. There is virtually no taste just some weird and scary chemical feel on the back of the tongue. This , watery and overcarbonated. This is just gross stuff..I doubt even my dog would drink this.

becksgenius (110) - Illinois, USA - JAN 23, 2004
just plain nasty, this is what unemployed people bring with when they are going fishing for catfish.

firemedic713 (169) - Palm Bay, Florida, USA - FEB 16, 2004
Rice hop beer. This beer has little to offer in terms of taste and quality.

Trappist (286) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA - FEB 20, 2004
I agree all the way with firemedic. If you have been drinking all night and do not have anything else than this is alright I guess.

DocLock (8602) - Lower Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 9, 2004
Horrible. No taste, no color, and no mouthfeel other than water. We used to drink this all the time in college. I priced it today (Well, the poster fell into my eyes, I didn't price it per se) and it is still only 12 bucks a case.

mohawksin (187) - Nebraska, USA - JUN 23, 2004
You see that fish on the label? I’m certain that is there because it is an ingredient.