overall
n/a

RATINGS: 174   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.18   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Busch Ice has a rich, smooth taste with exceptional drinkability and a slightly sweet finish. Busch Ice undergoes Anheuser-Busch’s exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing. This leads to the formation of ice crystals in the finishing process, which help create its rich, smooth taste. Ice beer is rumored to have been developed by accident in Germany during Oktoberfest celebrations. A particularly cold year froze the celebrated bock beers, which are traditionally brewed for spring, and a new taste was noticed by the drinkers.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
urnamesucks (92) - New York City, New York, USA - AUG 20, 2008
The only reason I am rating this overall as an 5 is the price. One word...COLLEGE!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
SturmWulf (65) - USA - AUG 16, 2008
Tried it at a friends. This is supposed to be different from Busch? I hated Busch and I hate this. I rarely trash a beer but this is the worst excuse for a beer I ever had. If you like drinking razor blades then this is the beer for you. Exact same review as I gave Busch. Not much aroma, bitter taste, pale yellow, fizzy, head ok but disappeared fast and no lacing. Very light body, did not enjoy this beer at all. Would never buy again.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
BlackDonald (1126) - Boise, Idaho, USA - AUG 7, 2008
I don’t think there is a terrible amount of difference in flavor between this and regular Busch. This has a bit more alcohol, with that faint fruit skin and artifical malt liquor finish. Garbage.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
epf33 (224) - Fairfax, Virginia, USA - JUN 24, 2008
frankly, couldn’t taste the difference between this and busch beer, don’t like it!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
scooterbub (813) - Lander, Wyoming, USA - JUN 22, 2008
24 ounce can. Pours a clear golden yellow, with a thin white head. Is very similiar to the regular Busch beer, but for me the alcohol balances out the flavor abit. Not bad as it is a cheap way to get liquored up, but I’d rather go an alternate route when looking to get drunk.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 8/20
cheap (3941) - Beaver County, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 23, 2008
After drinking Busch and Busch light, I was certainly expecting less rudeness. Aroma is about the same but...Much more crude than Busch in flavor, which I consider a decent lager. Very good carbonation and I appreciated that. Almost has that metallic coarse Melanie attitude about it. Could have a few more manners but after all it is an ICE beer, heheheh.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
MrBeerFanatic (841) - Buffalo, New York, USA - MAY 17, 2008
I would rather drink regular ol busch. The ice is like drinking busch, but added nastyness. Its slightly sweeter which messes with what little taste it has.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
ThaBobfather (178) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - MAY 14, 2008
Bad beer and less taste. Actually. I take that back. More taste, it’s just a really shitty taste.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
jbuzz (748) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - MAY 13, 2008
This was not very good. Even when ice was the “happinin” thing in beer. I can’t remember any Busch being good.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
daknole (8854) - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - MAY 8, 2008
I think I offered this to a bum once and he even threw it away. One of the worst beverages in history.