overall
n/a

RATINGS: 170   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.18   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Busch Ice has a rich, smooth taste with exceptional drinkability and a slightly sweet finish. Busch Ice undergoes Anheuser-Busch’s exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing. This leads to the formation of ice crystals in the finishing process, which help create its rich, smooth taste. Ice beer is rumored to have been developed by accident in Germany during Oktoberfest celebrations. A particularly cold year froze the celebrated bock beers, which are traditionally brewed for spring, and a new taste was noticed by the drinkers.

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
samustdog (73) - USA - JUN 5, 2002
Well...um...you get drunk faster using this than the normal Busch, so if you buy a case, you only really taste the first 7 or so.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
SturmWulf (65) - USA - AUG 16, 2008
Tried it at a friends. This is supposed to be different from Busch? I hated Busch and I hate this. I rarely trash a beer but this is the worst excuse for a beer I ever had. If you like drinking razor blades then this is the beer for you. Exact same review as I gave Busch. Not much aroma, bitter taste, pale yellow, fizzy, head ok but disappeared fast and no lacing. Very light body, did not enjoy this beer at all. Would never buy again.

superd44688 (49) - Canton, Ohio, USA - MAY 18, 2007
Corn taste corn smell corn finish, Brewed for the trailer park well at least the ones who own double wides

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
KaiserKolsch (38) - USA - AUG 11, 2007
Typical male, dorm beer pong material. Tastes little better than battery acid, but hell, you’ll be rowdy and raucus in no time. SUPER CHEAP

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 5/20
TravHimself (38) - mebane, North Carolina, USA - MAY 30, 2013
What can I say it’s swill but I enjoy a 40oz non the less I’d pick this over any other iced beer for its "drinkability" its pretty smooth and crisp and actually drinks more like a malt liquor no need to describe it we all know what it is but gets the job done without the hangover the next day we’ll in my case....cheers

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 3/20
mags3999 (36) - Manitowoc, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 12, 2001
makes want to hurl

brianbray2199 (35) - USA - JAN 31, 2002
See my Busch comments...

demondrinker69 (33) - Belleville, Illinois, USA - OCT 4, 2005
Busch Ice taste like a sweet water down Busch, if your want to go with an Anheuser Ice go with Bud Ice. It’s the better beer of the two. It just tastes acidic. and Bailz is right it looks like pee.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
cartertr (29) - Ellensburg, Washington, USA - SEP 8, 2010
Terrible beer. I’m hoping once I graduate from college, I will never see this again.

DowntownGator (22) - Florida, USA - NOV 3, 2007
I would rate it lower if I could. Immitation beer at its finest, and a wonderful example of capitalism in action, that is, making the cheapest product possible and selling for highest price market will allow. Acquisition wholesale cost = 25 cents, sells for $2.50 and up at restaurants. Calling this thing beer is disrepectful to the word, and the entire concept of the tradition.