overall
n/a

RATINGS: 897   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.2   EST. CALORIES: 123   ABV: 4.1%
Great taste in an easy drinking light beer

jtclockwork's rating

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
jtclockwork (7899) - , New Jersey, USA - NOV 10, 2012
Can from backlog. Pours pale yellow. Nose/taste of mostly watered down skunk water and cheap cereal grain. Light watery body.

1.4
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
AlfredReece92 (18) - Taylor, Arkansas, USA - JUL 3, 2014
Not a fan... Has a very distinct foul aroma. Very light color.... Drink it cold is all I can say... wouldn’t recommend to anyone

Troupis (32) - - JUL 3, 2014
This is the beer that started it all for me. And by "it all" it probably is borderline beercoholism and for that and all the memories it tastes of I have to give it a perfect rating - despite a slight gag reflex now that is almost certainly a part of those memories. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
hockeybeerguy (1486) - Juneau, Alaska, USA - MAY 31, 2014
Busch Light, I’ve never done Busch Light for this website, well hey, no time like the right time to sit down with an old after hockey beer and discuss my findings. I’ve either only ever had this straight outa the can or right outa the pint glass. Here goes. The appearance is a super clear light yellow color with a rapidly dieing ten second head. Boy, is that carbonation rising ever so fast. Wow, almost like its screaming "lemme outa here." The smell - nothing. I’ve never had anything from this beer which is why I drank it after hockey games all of those years. Its water basically. The taste, well, I just talked about the smell, there’s not really much else I can say. The palate, it sat light, very light. Do I need to tell you how light this beer is? Overall, Light Lager that is what this is. Honestly, I really don’t see the need to say anything else other than though I’m still playing adult league hockey, these days I tend to reach for other brews that’ll end up satisfying me a bit more.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Darkmagus82 (447) - - MAY 25, 2014
Transfer from BA review on 3-27-12 - Poured from 40 oz. into pint glass Appearance – Poured a straw color with a lighter white head. The head faded fast with almost no lacing left behind. Smell – Very light corn with the slightest bit of malt. Taste – The taste is very light all around. There is some light malt flavors mixed in with a corn flavor. Along with these flavors is a cardboard taste that lingers in the mouth at the very end of the flavor. Mouthfee l- Very light and watery with a medium level of carbonation. It goes down like water; a little too easy to drink very fast. Overall – Even for a “light” beer this one is on the lower side of the rating scale. Very little flavor, super weak body and nothing else to offer make this brew one to pass over.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
john8701 (2) - - MAY 25, 2014 does not count
Best beer ever! Aroma floored me! Taste was better than anything ever! Overall amazing!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
TXBadger (1222) - Dallas, Texas, USA - MAY 15, 2014
Cheap and readily available. That’s about it, really, how can you water down Busch Beer and make it worse, well they did.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Bellsman1991 (25) - - MAY 7, 2014
If the saying is true "Bottom of the barrel" then this is it, Piss color, taste of aluminum just a gross beer.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
munozjes (20) - East Lansing, Michigan, USA - APR 25, 2014
Tastes pretty gross but is great for poor college kids because it gets the job done.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
risher21 (20) - - APR 23, 2014
This is my favorite go to beer as a college student. It is light and doesn’t fill me up and make me feel sick like other beers do.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Headbanger (3226) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - APR 22, 2014
Can (Old Notes)-Pours a light yellowish golden. Aroma of nothing. Taste of nothing. This light bodied can of water is nothing.