overall
n/a

RATINGS: 901   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.2   EST. CALORIES: 123   ABV: 4.1%
Great taste in an easy drinking light beer

lil-dabz99's rating

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
lil-dabz99 (54) - Lake Linden, Michigan, USA - MAR 17, 2001
Better than Bud.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
westy2889 (1) - Ontario, CANADA - AUG 17, 2014 does not count
I’ve had Busch before years ago and didn’t like it. Going to a friends house and needing cheap beer, I saw that Busch was on sale at the Beer Store and bought it. So I thought, accidentally grabbed Busch Light. This is BY FAR THE WORST BEER I HAVE EVER CONSUMED. It was skunky, aroma was repulsive, and the after taste was like a kick to the mouth. I am quickly learning that Macro-lights are horrible, but this, this is a step or leap below famous brands such as Bud Light, Blue Light, and even Coors Light. Hell its even worse than Keystone Light.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
geologyguy (675) - Columbia, South Carolina, USA - AUG 7, 2014
Slightly sweet but very light aroma, very pale and clear, taste is also slightly sweet and smooth, sweet finish...great for price..can drink many

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
jkwood04 (3848) - Connecticut, USA - AUG 7, 2014
12oz can in a pint glass. Pours light golden. Aroma of pale malts, tin, and bread. Very watery. Light. Obviously not good.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
beaz1591 (238) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - JUL 27, 2014
Dimpled mug. No real aroma. Pale clear with a foamy head. Watered down taste but pretty good for a cheap beer.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
AlfredReece92 (20) - Taylor, Arkansas, USA - JUL 3, 2014
Not a fan... Has a very distinct foul aroma. Very light color.... Drink it cold is all I can say... wouldn’t recommend to anyone

Troupis (43) - - JUL 3, 2014
This is the beer that started it all for me. And by "it all" it probably is borderline beercoholism and for that and all the memories it tastes of I have to give it a perfect rating - despite a slight gag reflex now that is almost certainly a part of those memories. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
hockeybeerguy (1853) - Juneau, Alaska, USA - MAY 31, 2014
Busch Light, I’ve never done Busch Light for this website, well hey, no time like the right time to sit down with an old after hockey beer and discuss my findings. I’ve either only ever had this straight outa the can or right outa the pint glass. Here goes. The appearance is a super clear light yellow color with a rapidly dieing ten second head. Boy, is that carbonation rising ever so fast. Wow, almost like its screaming "lemme outa here." The smell - nothing. I’ve never had anything from this beer which is why I drank it after hockey games all of those years. Its water basically. The taste, well, I just talked about the smell, there’s not really much else I can say. The palate, it sat light, very light. Do I need to tell you how light this beer is? Overall, Light Lager that is what this is. Honestly, I really don’t see the need to say anything else other than though I’m still playing adult league hockey, these days I tend to reach for other brews that’ll end up satisfying me a bit more.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Darkmagus82 (872) - - MAY 25, 2014
Transfer from BA review on 3-27-12 - Poured from 40 oz. into pint glass Appearance – Poured a straw color with a lighter white head. The head faded fast with almost no lacing left behind. Smell – Very light corn with the slightest bit of malt. Taste – The taste is very light all around. There is some light malt flavors mixed in with a corn flavor. Along with these flavors is a cardboard taste that lingers in the mouth at the very end of the flavor. Mouthfee l- Very light and watery with a medium level of carbonation. It goes down like water; a little too easy to drink very fast. Overall – Even for a “light” beer this one is on the lower side of the rating scale. Very little flavor, super weak body and nothing else to offer make this brew one to pass over.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
john8701 (2) - - MAY 25, 2014 does not count
Best beer ever! Aroma floored me! Taste was better than anything ever! Overall amazing!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
TXBadger (1334) - Dallas, Texas, USA - MAY 15, 2014
Cheap and readily available. That’s about it, really, how can you water down Busch Beer and make it worse, well they did.