overall
n/a

RATINGS: 162   WEIGHTED AVG: 1/5   EST. CALORIES: 12   ABV: 0.4%
Busch NA is a fully-fermented, non-alcohol version of Busch beer that offers a smooth, full-bodied, malty flavor. All of Anheuser-Busch’s non-alcohol products are brewed, fermented and aged to full maturity. The alcohol is then removed through the use of low-temperature, low-pressure distillation. This extremely gentle process allows the alcohol to be removed without heating or cooking the beer, which retains the full, rich and delicate flavor and balance of our non-alcohol brews.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
blutt59 (6504) - Dallas, Texas, USA - MAY 31, 2010
can, clear yellow with light white foam, aroma and flavor is actually somewhat fruity and some body to it, finish is pretty off putting however

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
FROTHINGSLOSH (6729) - GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 30, 2010
Sampled from a 12 oz can this beer poured a medium golden color with a huge yellow-white head that lingered. The aroma was faint citrus and dry malts. The flavor was dry and a touch malty and nutty. The finish was short and watery. Very light body. Amazingly this was better than the full alcohol version - but still far from good.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
scooterbub (1027) - Lander, Wyoming, USA - DEC 1, 2009
Can. Pours a decent golden-yellow with a thin white head that lasts. Very similar to Busch, but has a little more bitterness to it. A pretty good N/A, since it is comparable to the regular version. That may seem like a bad, but for me it is a good. Refreshing and rather enjoyable, when one wants a beer, but can’t have one.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
jake65 (3444) - Meridian, Idaho, USA - SEP 10, 2009
Can: Oh, Boy! Pours a color that resembles yellow snow more than anything I can think of. Not much of a smell, kind of sweet, and not much of a taste. Didn’t offend me, but if I had to make a choice I’d take H2O.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
ben4321 (5697) - Hoboken, New Jersey, USA - JUL 1, 2009
Overall Impression: Busch, you are killing me with this crap, I can’t say I’ve had a whole one, but I’ve had enough to know I don’t like it.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
SphinxTX (2875) - Mata Gorda, Texas, USA - JUN 16, 2009
UPDATED: OCT 24, 2010 Can from Kegs & Barrels in Plano, TX. Pours light straw yellow, white fizzy head. Aroma of corn with signs of grain. Flavor is very much the same. Mouthfeel is light body, very watery and over carbonation.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
SpringsLicker (3456) - Tennessee, USA - MAY 23, 2009
Clear light gold with a tall frothy white head. Sweet corn aroma. Little flavor, some faint grainyness. Cold wet. As good as a good cold glass of water.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
lithy (2996) - Capital of Appalachia, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 12, 2009
SpringsLicker’s Fish Fry. Sample from a can thanks to Suttree. Crystal clear yellow with a thin white fuzz. Aroma is water, some grain. Taste is water. Not that offensive. But taste is about like...water.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Suttree (6075) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA - APR 5, 2009
So, for my 2500th rating, I decided to get something special - I was going to rate the the hghest rated beer on this site that I had not had. A quick check of the top 50 reveals that its Närke Kaggen Stormaktsporter. Cool. So, armed with this knowledge, a litle resolve, and 5 dollars, I head off to the Food City grocery store. But here’s the thing - they didn’t have it! Really! (For the record, they didn’t have Hair of the Dog Dave, either. I was prepared to rate that, if I had to.). Obviously, I was disappointed, but what’re gonna do? I had to come up with a new plan. Maybe they had the lowest rated beer I had not rated? What luck! They did.! They only had it in six packs of cans, though. I prefer to rate from a 22 oz or 750ml, so, y’know, I can really savor and reflect on the beer. Oh, and they wouldn’t let me break up a sixer, either. But, nevertheless, I got my rating ! Huzzah! Oh, I almost forgot - this beer is like 100% pure sadness, convienently packaged in 12oz can.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
WakeandBake (549) - Greenville, Michigan, USA - FEB 28, 2009
Can. A pale yellow color with a thick quickly diminishing fizzy white head Aroma is a light sweet malt ,dry and grainy malt with a bit of corn, but not sickly sweet. Flavor is lightly sweet with a bit of skunk or maybe it is hops, who knows. Watery light body with lots of carbonation, no lacing,finish and aftertaste are a little barn-yardish.No beer buzz.