overall
n/a

RATINGS: 155   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.02   EST. CALORIES: 12   ABV: 0.4%
Busch NA is a fully-fermented, non-alcohol version of Busch beer that offers a smooth, full-bodied, malty flavor. All of Anheuser-Busch’s non-alcohol products are brewed, fermented and aged to full maturity. The alcohol is then removed through the use of low-temperature, low-pressure distillation. This extremely gentle process allows the alcohol to be removed without heating or cooking the beer, which retains the full, rich and delicate flavor and balance of our non-alcohol brews.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
lithy (2996) - Capital of Appalachia, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 12, 2009
SpringsLicker’s Fish Fry. Sample from a can thanks to Suttree. Crystal clear yellow with a thin white fuzz. Aroma is water, some grain. Taste is water. Not that offensive. But taste is about like...water.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Suttree (5073) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA - APR 5, 2009
So, for my 2500th rating, I decided to get something special - I was going to rate the the hghest rated beer on this site that I had not had. A quick check of the top 50 reveals that its Närke Kaggen Stormaktsporter. Cool. So, armed with this knowledge, a litle resolve, and 5 dollars, I head off to the Food City grocery store. But here’s the thing - they didn’t have it! Really! (For the record, they didn’t have Hair of the Dog Dave, either. I was prepared to rate that, if I had to.). Obviously, I was disappointed, but what’re gonna do? I had to come up with a new plan. Maybe they had the lowest rated beer I had not rated? What luck! They did.! They only had it in six packs of cans, though. I prefer to rate from a 22 oz or 750ml, so, y’know, I can really savor and reflect on the beer. Oh, and they wouldn’t let me break up a sixer, either. But, nevertheless, I got my rating ! Huzzah! Oh, I almost forgot - this beer is like 100% pure sadness, convienently packaged in 12oz can.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
WakeandBake (549) - Greenville, Michigan, USA - FEB 28, 2009
Can. A pale yellow color with a thick quickly diminishing fizzy white head Aroma is a light sweet malt ,dry and grainy malt with a bit of corn, but not sickly sweet. Flavor is lightly sweet with a bit of skunk or maybe it is hops, who knows. Watery light body with lots of carbonation, no lacing,finish and aftertaste are a little barn-yardish.No beer buzz.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
obguthr (3663) - Staunton, Virginia, USA - JAN 31, 2009
Smells of piss and beans. Almost colorless, clear, and effervescent. No head at all. Tastes like seltzer. Harsh aftertaste of cardboard that had been pissed on then dried. No redeeming value. If there is anyone who has intentionally bought this more than once I want to meet them. Their inability to taste deserves scientific study.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
nqualls (1452) - Nashville, Tennessee, USA - JAN 26, 2009
I will never understand non-alcoholic brews. Yes I know...I should appreciate beer for beer. But damn, shouldn’t it have some alcohol in it?

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
mabel (5414) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 25, 2008
[1630-20080824] 12floz can. Grassy mud clods, mild dandelion petals and wheat aroma. Clear, light brown yellow body with a big medium-lasting foamy white head and a channel of tiny centralized bubbles. Cold flavoured water has notes of grass and light yeast. Light body. Not great but it’s notable Not to be skunky, so it must be good (ahem, unique) in its class for that reason.
(c/o biegaman, w/ jerc)

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
jercraigs (7638) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 24, 2008
2008-08-24. Crisp transparent yellow body that manages a decent albeit short lived white head with a swirl of the glass. Muted aroma of grainy straw, similar flavour of dilute straw and grassy cereals that are fairly washed out. Vaguest touch of bitterness. Palate is thin, but surprisingly decent for a N/A. At least its not skunky. Wisely chose to depart from it before it started to warm up. The cold is your friend on this one. Can, c/o Biegaman

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
BlackDonald (1126) - Boise, Idaho, USA - AUG 7, 2008
You know I’ve had low alcohol beers before that were quite tasty, this is a piss poor example of that style and I do mean piss. Nuff said.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
cbkschubert (2900) - BFE, Arizona, USA - JUL 12, 2008
Rating #1500 12 oz. can courtesy of Bockyhorsey - That’s right boys and girls. It’s time to rate Arizona’s favorite milestone beer and my 1st, probably last, low alcohol beer. Pours a crystal clear golden color with a one and a half finger thick white head. Light spotty lacing. Aroma is your typical grain and herbal hops. The flavor is.... Ah hell, this beer(?) just plain SUCKS. Which makes it perfect for #1500! If you didn’t have to drink it, it would be OK. Anyways, thanks (I think) to Bill for hooking me up.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Bockyhorsey (2610) - Mesa, Arizona, USA - JUL 11, 2008
UPDATED: JUL 13, 2008 # 1900 Can at Bockyhorsey’s Bocky Bash on 7-5-08. Aroma of grain. Yellow body with white head. Just the standard grain flavor you would find in swill. Bought mainly for around the house when my dad visits but someone hadn’t rated a n/a beer so had to bust it out.