overall
n/a

RATINGS: 159   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.01   EST. CALORIES: 12   ABV: 0.4%
Busch NA is a fully-fermented, non-alcohol version of Busch beer that offers a smooth, full-bodied, malty flavor. All of Anheuser-Busch’s non-alcohol products are brewed, fermented and aged to full maturity. The alcohol is then removed through the use of low-temperature, low-pressure distillation. This extremely gentle process allows the alcohol to be removed without heating or cooking the beer, which retains the full, rich and delicate flavor and balance of our non-alcohol brews.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
jake65 (2810) - Boise, Idaho, USA - SEP 10, 2009
Can: Oh, Boy! Pours a color that resembles yellow snow more than anything I can think of. Not much of a smell, kind of sweet, and not much of a taste. Didn’t offend me, but if I had to make a choice I’d take H2O.

ben4321 (4382) - Hoboken, New Jersey, USA - JUL 1, 2009
Overall Impression: Busch, you are killing me with this crap, I can’t say I’ve had a whole one, but I’ve had enough to know I don’t like it.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
SphinxTX (2876) - Mata Gorda, Texas, USA - JUN 16, 2009
UPDATED: OCT 24, 2010 Can from Kegs & Barrels in Plano, TX. Pours light straw yellow, white fizzy head. Aroma of corn with signs of grain. Flavor is very much the same. Mouthfeel is light body, very watery and over carbonation.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
SpringsLicker (3213) - Tennessee, USA - MAY 23, 2009
Clear light gold with a tall frothy white head. Sweet corn aroma. Little flavor, some faint grainyness. Cold wet. As good as a good cold glass of water.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
lithy (2996) - Capital of Appalachia, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 12, 2009
SpringsLicker’s Fish Fry. Sample from a can thanks to Suttree. Crystal clear yellow with a thin white fuzz. Aroma is water, some grain. Taste is water. Not that offensive. But taste is about like...water.

Suttree (5339) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA - APR 5, 2009
So, for my 2500th rating, I decided to get something special - I was going to rate the the hghest rated beer on this site that I had not had. A quick check of the top 50 reveals that its Närke Kaggen Stormaktsporter. Cool. So, armed with this knowledge, a litle resolve, and 5 dollars, I head off to the Food City grocery store. But here’s the thing - they didn’t have it! Really! (For the record, they didn’t have Hair of the Dog Dave, either. I was prepared to rate that, if I had to.). Obviously, I was disappointed, but what’re gonna do? I had to come up with a new plan. Maybe they had the lowest rated beer I had not rated? What luck! They did.! They only had it in six packs of cans, though. I prefer to rate from a 22 oz or 750ml, so, y’know, I can really savor and reflect on the beer. Oh, and they wouldn’t let me break up a sixer, either. But, nevertheless, I got my rating ! Huzzah! Oh, I almost forgot - this beer is like 100% pure sadness, convienently packaged in 12oz can.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
WakeandBake (549) - Greenville, Michigan, USA - FEB 28, 2009
Can. A pale yellow color with a thick quickly diminishing fizzy white head Aroma is a light sweet malt ,dry and grainy malt with a bit of corn, but not sickly sweet. Flavor is lightly sweet with a bit of skunk or maybe it is hops, who knows. Watery light body with lots of carbonation, no lacing,finish and aftertaste are a little barn-yardish.No beer buzz.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
obguthr (4313) - Staunton, Virginia, USA - JAN 31, 2009
Smells of piss and beans. Almost colorless, clear, and effervescent. No head at all. Tastes like seltzer. Harsh aftertaste of cardboard that had been pissed on then dried. No redeeming value. If there is anyone who has intentionally bought this more than once I want to meet them. Their inability to taste deserves scientific study.

nqualls (1452) - Nashville, Tennessee, USA - JAN 26, 2009
I will never understand non-alcoholic brews. Yes I know...I should appreciate beer for beer. But damn, shouldn’t it have some alcohol in it?

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
mabel (7015) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 25, 2008
[1630-20080824] 12floz can. Grassy mud clods, mild dandelion petals and wheat aroma. Clear, light brown yellow body with a big medium-lasting foamy white head and a channel of tiny centralized bubbles. Cold flavoured water has notes of grass and light yeast. Light body. Not great but it’s notable Not to be skunky, so it must be good (ahem, unique) in its class for that reason.
(c/o biegaman, w/ jerc)