overall
n/a

RATINGS: 156   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.03   EST. CALORIES: 12   ABV: 0.4%
Busch NA is a fully-fermented, non-alcohol version of Busch beer that offers a smooth, full-bodied, malty flavor. All of Anheuser-Busch’s non-alcohol products are brewed, fermented and aged to full maturity. The alcohol is then removed through the use of low-temperature, low-pressure distillation. This extremely gentle process allows the alcohol to be removed without heating or cooking the beer, which retains the full, rich and delicate flavor and balance of our non-alcohol brews.

wattsdog (17) - Maryland, USA - JUN 19, 2013
I love this beer every Friday night after work I pick up a 6 pack and I go home and drink and I get drunk off 6 of them. Hands down the strongest beer and best tasting beer I have ever tasted!!! I don’t normally get wasted but when I do I Drink Busch N/A!!! OH BOY WHAT A BEER!!!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
shaun8403 (1) - evansville, Indiana, USA - MAR 8, 2008 does not count
Its Non-alcoholic so its not as good as the real deal. But for those who cant handle the real deal and like the taste of beer (such as I) found it relatively good. While ice cold it had a nice crisp taste, aroma was good. For it being the "cheap stuff" its not the bad so suck it up you all.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
SudsMcDuff (5794) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - JAN 8, 2011
Pours a light yellow, good foam for a NA .. . tastes just like a lighter version of busch light .. . i tricked Judy with it .. . as far as NA’s goes this is abit below average .. . how come when i wear basketball shorts, my butt starts smelling?

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
thedm (4927) - Fort Wayne, USA - AUG 9, 2004
This canned brew poured a medium sized head of fine to medium sized white colored mostly lasting bubbles that left behind a transparent weakly carbonated weak yellow orange colored body. The aroma was mild and smooth with malt and dough like scents. The mouth feel was tingly and bubbly initially and lasted well into the finish. The flavor was surprisingly good for an NA and I even found myself drinking another with I would have never thought I’d do with an NA beer. It is much like a regular Busch beer. This is by far one of the better NA’s I have had.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
SpringsLicker (3121) - Tennessee, USA - MAY 23, 2009
Clear light gold with a tall frothy white head. Sweet corn aroma. Little flavor, some faint grainyness. Cold wet. As good as a good cold glass of water.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
brentfeesh (1207) - Gadsden, Alabama, USA - FEB 7, 2008
Ummmmm. Rated for the “low Alcohol” tic mark only. Nothing wrong with the look. Golden, clear, and carbonated. The aroma is solid BMC light lager all the way. No real off aromas while cold. The flavor is not near as bad as I might have guessed and I think the <1 ratings are a bit harsh. What is wrong, exactally, with the palate and appearance?? It’s not like this thing has great flavors as it warms (and believe me, I did not let it warm that much) but while it’s ice cold it is relatively quenching light lager. Carbonated and watery body. Again, ice cold this was drinkable, but I still wonder why you would drink this??

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
blutt59 (5999) - Dallas, Texas, USA - MAY 31, 2010
can, clear yellow with light white foam, aroma and flavor is actually somewhat fruity and some body to it, finish is pretty off putting however

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
punkeedo (498) - Covington, Louisiana, USA - JUL 23, 2004
UPDATED: AUG 14, 2004 Well, there are still surprises out there. I expected this "beer" to be terrible. When in fact, it’s only slightly bad. It smells and tastes like malted water. Sometimes you burp real big, just like you’d been drinking real beer, too. The aftertaste isn’t that watered down and tastes, guess...yes! Malty! Malted water--that’s what this is. Malted water that makes you burp. I give it an eight.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
puboflyons (2077) - Allenstown, New Hampshire, USA - JAN 25, 2013
From the 12 fl. oz. can marked: 12117-CE70. I am trying to review this only on whether it represents the style not so much as a craft beer. That is how I look at all non-alcohol beers. The pour is better than average for its style with a golden-yellow color and a fizzy head that disperses quickly. The aroma has the muted grainy malts that accompany the style and the slightest hop crisp. The body is watery-light and appropriate for the style. The taste is grainy with a clean finish. For a non-alcohol beer this is adequate.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Aurelius (4062) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - AUG 23, 2004
Lots of that graham cracker maltiness that most domestic NA’s seem to have. Fizzy, moderately sweet, light hopping. Medium-quick biscuity finish. Not too bad -- might make a decent marinade or recipe ingredient.