overall
n/a

RATINGS: 159   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.03   EST. CALORIES: 12   ABV: 0.4%
Busch NA is a fully-fermented, non-alcohol version of Busch beer that offers a smooth, full-bodied, malty flavor. All of Anheuser-Buschís non-alcohol products are brewed, fermented and aged to full maturity. The alcohol is then removed through the use of low-temperature, low-pressure distillation. This extremely gentle process allows the alcohol to be removed without heating or cooking the beer, which retains the full, rich and delicate flavor and balance of our non-alcohol brews.

ghawener's rating

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
ghawener (1463) - San Salvador, - JUL 25, 2005
Can: With your eyes closed you couldnít tell this is beer. Flat, stale, skunky; more like coloured bad tasting mineral water.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
slowrunner77 (5804) - Reno, Nevada, USA - SEP 12, 2014
"Pretty sure I had this plenty o times in my younger years. Gets the job done as a lawnmower beer, but thatís about it. Too thin and watery (and flavorless) to make any kind of mark."

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Chudwick (2173) - Cincyucky, Kentucky, USA - SEP 8, 2014
12oz can into a tall kitchen glass - all of the .5 ratings must have been made by blind folks or more realistically by heavily biased posers. Nose is floral grain. Sip adds light caramel and hints of citrus. Light body as is expected. balanced taste but barely pronounced. Way better than the Old Milwaukee NA. Very clean overall though the nose is a little off-putting.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
nakedwhendrunk (2196) - Juneau, Alaska, USA - AUG 7, 2014
Reviewed from notes. This was poured into a pint glass. The appearance was a dull-ed light yellow color. Fast rising bubbly carbonation filled a head escaping out of my glass like thereís no tomorrow. There was no lacing. The smell, the smell, uh...what smell for the life of me, thereís nothing there. The taste was a crisp smooth sweetness but thatís about it. If thereís corn, rice adjuncts, donít ask me, I have never tasted these. On the palate, this one sat exceptionally light and came across pretty sessionable. Thereís a slight crisp sweet finish but no aftertaste. Overall, Iím waiting-some day, someone will make that tasty N/A beer, until then, well thereís nothing more to say.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
crossovert (7563) - Illinois, USA - JUL 29, 2014
355ml can. Typical ale pour. Tastes better than busch which is weird, it is pretty much just sweet water. Not good though.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
alexsdad06 (5554) - Ohio, USA - JUL 3, 2014
Rating because an in law has sworn off alcohol. Should be Busch NoWay as this is a complete waste of time. Pale yellow, watery, bland nothingness.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
jrodooo5 (1034) - Wilmington, Delaware, USA - JUN 25, 2014
The worst beer Iíve rated to date! Malty water is about the only way to describe this. Pours piss gold w/ no head or lacing. Maybe the slightest hint of malt in the aroma. Not really even refreshing - tastes like stale water. Blehhh

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
RaginCajun (320) - Houston, Texas, USA - JUN 24, 2014
Yes, I am drinking a NA beer. Donít be alarmed as this condition is only temporary, I promise. Iíve always been skeptical of NA beers, and had a Paulaner NA a while back that was absolutely disgusting. However, for those unable to enjoy a malty beverage with its full compliment of intoxicants, this beer will stand in adequately. True to their marketing, this beer comes with a very similar stature to the Busch Light label with overbearing corn notes, a metallic finish that ruins everything, but is barely enough to be called a beer. If you are on an extended alcohol exclusion plan where drinking a sub 0.5% beer is the alternative to water/tea/etc, I would say this beer is on par with your other options if you normally consider Busch Light as a capable backup beer. For that, I will give this beer a nod for allowing me to at least believe for a moment that I drinking a real beer when in fact I am drinking an impostor. Actually tastes better than some real beers out there.

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Onslow (1184) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - MAR 3, 2014
Pour from a 12oz can. Yellow brew with white head. Aroma of malt and wet paper. Taste is inoffensive but just rather blah. There are better NA brews sitting right next to it on the shelf...

wattsdog (17) - Maryland, USA - JUN 19, 2013
I love this beer every Friday night after work I pick up a 6 pack and I go home and drink and I get drunk off 6 of them. Hands down the strongest beer and best tasting beer I have ever tasted!!! I donít normally get wasted but when I do I Drink Busch N/A!!! OH BOY WHAT A BEER!!!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Drake (8617) - Free Union, Virginia, USA - FEB 11, 2013
12 ounce can courtesy of my landlord. Pours a clear amber color with a large frothy white head. Decent head retention. Aroma of grassy hops and sweet malts. The taste is sweet malts, faint cracker notes. Thin bodied.