overall
Style: Cream Ale
Oakville, Canada

RATINGS: 110   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.91   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%

bazookee5 (5) - - OCT 24, 2013 does not count
Got in the mixer pack and I love it! Really tasty with a light caramel taste. Nice drinkability and definitely a patio drinker

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
Illuminatus (92) - Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA - MAR 16, 2006
341mL bottle from the beer store. Aroma of malt and fruit. When I took the first drink, I actually said "Woah" out loud - malt, and a very tasty fruit note - blackberries? Very interesting. This is a first impression - Iíll likely update once I try a couple more.

ragincanadian (2) - RR#4 Omemee, Ontario, CANADA - JUN 28, 2006 does not count
One of my favorite pints and my favorite brewer. A little light for my taste but this ale pairs extremely well with a fine steak or a lowly burger. Great fruity taste and has great drinkability.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
JaPe (69) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - NOV 10, 2007
Weak but great smell. Clear pee color with some nice looking bubbles going about their business. Really like the after taste creamy and a little sweet. The bubbles are strong and immediately catch your attetion then the cream taste hits you. Good stuff.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Strangebrewer (900) - Chatham, Ontario, CANADA - FEB 26, 2010
bottle. Poured slightly hazy amber with a small white head. An inviting orangey hop aroma. Medium bodied, creamy mouthfeel. Lotís of sweet bready malt flavour, light citrus hop notes. Great to the last sip. I forgot how much I liked this beer.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
JesseM (1151) - Margaritaville, Ontario, CANADA - JAN 8, 2008
UPDATED: FEB 1, 2008 341ml bottle from a 9-pack that I finally got around to buying. Pours a very nice deep golden colour with a very small white head. The aroma is what I expected, very nice blending of creamy malts with some grassy hops. The flavour is more or less the same, perfect balance though, not as much of a creamy texture as I was hoping, but still pretty damn good. A very enjoyable beer, and a great cream ale. I think this style is actually kind of neat, and always extremely drinkable!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
wilderthanyou (758) - Guelph, CANADA - MAR 14, 2009
Iíve been eying this 9pack of beer at the beer store for a year now and I finally decided to take a leap of faith and buy it. Glad I did. One sip of this beer and it has become my session beer of choice, creamy, flavorful, quenching and smooth. Top Notch. Pours a light gold colour with a thin white head. The aroma is fruity, biscuity and floral. The flavour is a good reflection of this, with a strong fruity baseline, some sort of berry I think, with some malty biscuity sweetness and a light dry hoppiness in the background. Creamy smooth mouth feel. Thirst quenching, high drinkability. Very satisfying in every aspect.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
cfrancis (2496) - Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA - MAY 21, 2009
Bottle at Pub Italia. Pours golden brown with fruit, hop nose. Taste is creamy hop with mild fruit. Really impressed with this beer, will definitely revisit

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
shadey (1910) - Nashville, Tennessee, USA - SEP 19, 2004
Tasted at Buffalo Brewfest: This deserves FAR better ratings then what you guys are giving it. Itís a cream ale not an imperial stout. What are you expeciting? I thought this was quite good. Very refreshing and flavorful.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Metalchopz (2397) - Cantley, Quebec, CANADA - OCT 6, 2010
Originally rated June 2005. Cameron brews come in a 9 pack case. This one pours a light golden-yellow with a medium head and good lace. The aroma is grainy with malt, almost hay, with hints of earth and floral scents. Lightly carbonated and crisp mouthfeel. In the taste, I find sweet malt with a light peach finish. Also, citrus is there, like oranges in the background. Voted best beer by Toronto Life Magazine. Overall, a smooth over-par and well-crafted cream ale.