overall

RATINGS: 113   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.61   EST. CALORIES: 315   ABV: 10.5%
Ice brewed for extra smooth taste.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
scooterbub (910) - Lander, Wyoming, USA - JAN 10, 2009
24 ounce can. Pours a golden yellow with a decent, clingy, white head that slowly fades and then lingers. Very similar to the silver ice, but with more alcohol. Reminds me of wine. Also has a better apperance. There also seems to be more corn and malt in the aroma and taste. Not a bad beer to get drunk on.

OD40oz (774) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - DEC 4, 2008
Holy crap this is bad shit. Tastes like gasoline brewed with corn. Terrible. I thought Camo was bad enough but then someone had to go and ice brew it. I would rather eat mealworms off of a port-o-potty urinal than drink this crap again.

SchlitzWilkos (4) - , California, USA - OCT 30, 2008 does not count
THIS SHIt iS so bomb a beer for real men! my friend was 13 when he first drank one and he grew pubes the next day, and then he got his dick sucked! its really strong and will have you yelling at people and running all over the place pooping in your pants, fecal matter everywhere. Throwing it like monkeys- feces in everyones face, even your own. My friend accidently ate poop from the ground when he was off that CAmo.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
oldrtybastrd (3222) - Fort Walton Beach, Florida, USA - OCT 30, 2008
Pours a deep dark gold color. Aromas of fruit, malt, a touch of hops, and apple. Flavor big strong malt, hops, and a touch of menthol like quality. Strong malt and hop aftertaste.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
KAggie97 (3529) - Ugly, Hot, and Humid Spring, Texas, USA - OCT 24, 2008
Can from Oregon.
Pours a weak cheddar cider yellow with an aroma of cheap white wine and cheaper sparkling cider. Flavor is a rush of slightly diluted Everclear-strength alcohol and cider. Watery mouthfeel. Wasn’t disgusting at the time, but the next morning...

JenandSincere (1) - westland, Michigan, USA - OCT 6, 2008 does not count
Camo can really killl you,it is the most disgusting tasting,horrid aroma and will cause serious brain effects such as killling,prison,nut house visits I recommmend crack cocaine over Camo Black Ice

0.9
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
wildbillvms (44) - , Illinois, USA - SEP 29, 2008
This scores a 10.5 in buzz factor... But you have to choke it down ! Drink Camo Silver Ice instead !

Zbong (38) - Lansing, Michigan, USA - JUL 27, 2008
This is hands down the worst beer I’ve ever had. That sad, I still drink it in times of financial trouble. Avoid at all costs, unless your disc golfing. The ONLY good thing is that its 10.5%, but that can’t even save it

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
DYCSoccer17 (3481) - Woodland, California, USA - JUL 26, 2008
Rating #2000. Hooray for me. I purchased this a couple months ago at Bottle Barn in Santa Rosa. It costed me $1.49. I poured this lager into my glass and was greeted by an aroma suitable for an apple orchard. Lots of apple cider notes present. Could this be a fruit beer or a cider masquerading as a malt liquor? Oh wait...the more I smell, the more fusel alcohols I detect and I also get some corniness. Yeah, this is pretty swampy and vile aroma. It has a nice dark golden body with a surprisingly long-lasting white head. Scant lacing. Holy fuck. Ho. Lee. FUCK. Fusels. Metallic flavors. Bitter raw fusel burn. Lightly sweet. But this really burns...a lot. It stimulates my gag reflex. I feel like this is giving me stomach ulcers. Probably the most undrinkable beer that I have ever had. The only redeeming factor is that it actually looks like beer.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Shag (2678) - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA - JUN 1, 2008
A dark brown to black appearance with a large tan head that left beautiful streams of lace on my glass. Yeah ok you know what it looks like. Aroma is not bad for the beer, malty with a hint of corn. This is one of the sweetest malt liquors Ive had. Like chewing on candy corn and then drinking mouthwash. Smells better than it tastes.