overall

RATINGS: 110   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.63   EST. CALORIES: 315   ABV: 10.5%
Ice brewed for extra smooth taste.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
oldrtybastrd (3223) - Fort Walton Beach, Florida, USA - OCT 30, 2008
Pours a deep dark gold color. Aromas of fruit, malt, a touch of hops, and apple. Flavor big strong malt, hops, and a touch of menthol like quality. Strong malt and hop aftertaste.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
KAggie97 (3529) - Ugly, Hot, and Humid Spring, Texas, USA - OCT 24, 2008
Can from Oregon.
Pours a weak cheddar cider yellow with an aroma of cheap white wine and cheaper sparkling cider. Flavor is a rush of slightly diluted Everclear-strength alcohol and cider. Watery mouthfeel. Wasn’t disgusting at the time, but the next morning...

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
JenandSincere (1) - westland, Michigan, USA - OCT 6, 2008 does not count
Camo can really killl you,it is the most disgusting tasting,horrid aroma and will cause serious brain effects such as killling,prison,nut house visits I recommmend crack cocaine over Camo Black Ice

0.9
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
wildbillvms (41) - , Illinois, USA - SEP 29, 2008
This scores a 10.5 in buzz factor... But you have to choke it down ! Drink Camo Silver Ice instead !

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Zbong (38) - Lansing, Michigan, USA - JUL 27, 2008
This is hands down the worst beer I’ve ever had. That sad, I still drink it in times of financial trouble. Avoid at all costs, unless your disc golfing. The ONLY good thing is that its 10.5%, but that can’t even save it

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
DYCSoccer17 (3321) - Woodland, California, USA - JUL 26, 2008
Rating #2000. Hooray for me. I purchased this a couple months ago at Bottle Barn in Santa Rosa. It costed me $1.49. I poured this lager into my glass and was greeted by an aroma suitable for an apple orchard. Lots of apple cider notes present. Could this be a fruit beer or a cider masquerading as a malt liquor? Oh wait...the more I smell, the more fusel alcohols I detect and I also get some corniness. Yeah, this is pretty swampy and vile aroma. It has a nice dark golden body with a surprisingly long-lasting white head. Scant lacing. Holy fuck. Ho. Lee. FUCK. Fusels. Metallic flavors. Bitter raw fusel burn. Lightly sweet. But this really burns...a lot. It stimulates my gag reflex. I feel like this is giving me stomach ulcers. Probably the most undrinkable beer that I have ever had. The only redeeming factor is that it actually looks like beer.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Shag (2609) - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA - JUN 1, 2008
A dark brown to black appearance with a large tan head that left beautiful streams of lace on my glass. Yeah ok you know what it looks like. Aroma is not bad for the beer, malty with a hint of corn. This is one of the sweetest malt liquors Ive had. Like chewing on candy corn and then drinking mouthwash. Smells better than it tastes.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
heemer77 (5102) - Urbandale, Iowa, USA - MAY 22, 2008
From a 24 oz. can. Medium godl body with a thin white head. The aroma is fresh sweet corn and some notes of alcohol. Love me some corn flakes! The taste is notebook paper and very sweet corn and sugar. Surprsingly whiel this feels liek a big beer, thick in the mouth, there isnít the fusel alcohol note, so itís actually a little more drinkable. Actually, this is one of the better malt liquors out there, especially for the abv.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
smeltdipper (8) - Boyne City, Michigan, USA - MAY 21, 2008 does not count
Very potent malt liquor that is only around for one reason... To get you drunk in a hurry. It is cheap and effective if that is what you are looking for. I find this to be one of the best (that isnít saying much) of the Camo beers. I have had bad microbrews that tasted similar that cost much more. Has a sweeter flavor and a decent semi smooth aftertaste. I was actually impressed that I wasnít ready to throw up after my first taste since my experience with the other Camo beers sometimes illicited that response. Smells like crap and I canít comment on the color as I have only drank it from the can. Overall this beer serves its purpose especially for the price. Definitely not an everyday brew but if you are ever in the mood to get drunk fast, this is your beer.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
restless7 (104) - Lenexa, Kansas, USA - MAY 4, 2008
CAN: cold. What can I say that hasnít been said already? Iíll try. For $1.50 you canít get a more potent 24oz beer. Heck, itís like 4 regular 5% beers, so that ainít bad. Oh yeah, except it tastes pretty bad. Real bad. I guess truth be told it had more flavor than bud light, and if I wanted to get drunk it would be fun as hell to beer bong one or two of these. I guess that may be the only way to "enjoy" one because then you canít taste it.