overall
Brewed by Cerveceria La Constancia (SABMiller)
Style: Pale Lager
San Salvador, El Salvador

RATINGS: 125   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.53   EST. CALORIES: 111   ABV: 3.7%

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 6/20
ralphdot (994) - Billingham, Durham, ENGLAND - NOV 30, 2011
4.5%, pale gold, no head, no aroma, very fizzy, has a lack of taste like some other Central American lagers, it was a gift, never bought it and never will.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 3/20
Fratto (2654) - Arlington, Texas, USA - JUN 15, 2011
Bottle from the Fort Worth Central Market. Pale yellow pour with a big white head. Aroma is sweet and grainy with maybe a little corn. Taste is deinite corn, sweet, and metallic.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
michclark (88) - AUSTRALIA - MAY 28, 2011
I actually prefer this one to Corona and Sol. Its pretty much the same but with a bit more flavour than the previous mentioned. Nice appearance and crisp taste. Great cheap summer beer.

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Onslow (1210) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - MAY 17, 2011
Pour from a 12 oz bottle. Lighter shade of pale lager with a good sized white head. Aroma is vegetal wet paper bags. Taste is funky grains with some actual hops in the finish - sour and grassy. Palate - we donít need no stinkiní palate. Overall - ick.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
muzzer (1) - NEW ZEALAND - APR 27, 2011 does not count
I donít understand all the negative comments either, this is an awesome beer. One which I have never had any negative problems with, all that stuff about nasty aromas etc...? Love it.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
zzrhardy (1) - Brisbane, AUSTRALIA - FEB 22, 2011 does not count
I canít work out the terrible ratings on this - itís one of my favourite hot and humid weather beers. Perhaps some people are getting UV degraded product? There has been no "skunk" aroma in mine and I have been getting them for 4 years now. It is a very easy crisp drink, ice cold on hot days - and cheap. Iíd still buy em if they were premium.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
dlihcsnatas (349) - Texas, USA - JAN 31, 2011
Wasnít expecting much but since I had not tried it I got a bottle. Poured it into a mug and right off noticed the faint aroma that if I sniffed really hard I could smell maybe some grains. The taste was weak, watered down, slight sweet as if sugar water. There was that hint of skunky that I expected from the clear bottle too. Finished half and couldnít take it anymore. Hated to pour it out since I paid $1.50 for it so I added some Coors and managed to work it own down. Glad I only purchased the one bottle. Would have been really mad if I had more of these nasty things to drink.

1.2
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Jade (416) - AUSTRALIA - NOV 24, 2010
Clear gold with a bright white head - just screams mass produced. Funky wheat smell (canít call it an aroma). Taste of water, and not much else. Bad, real bad.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
taphandle (1135) - Texas, USA - OCT 22, 2010
Clear, very light yellow. Good head. Aroma is tons of skunk. Taste is tons of skunk. Finish is tons of skunk.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Shambles (35) - Melbourne, AUSTRALIA - OCT 7, 2010
Please consider my rating as 0.0. This has taken over the worst beer i have ever tried position as number 1. I cannot believe this exists, WTF?!