overall
Brewed by Cerveceria La Constancia (SABMiller)
Style: Pale Lager
San Salvador, El Salvador

RATINGS: 130   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.53   EST. CALORIES: 111   ABV: 3.7%

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
zzrhardy (1) - Brisbane, AUSTRALIA - FEB 22, 2011 does not count
I can’t work out the terrible ratings on this - it’s one of my favourite hot and humid weather beers. Perhaps some people are getting UV degraded product? There has been no "skunk" aroma in mine and I have been getting them for 4 years now. It is a very easy crisp drink, ice cold on hot days - and cheap. I’d still buy em if they were premium.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
dlihcsnatas (427) - Texas, USA - JAN 31, 2011
Wasn’t expecting much but since I had not tried it I got a bottle. Poured it into a mug and right off noticed the faint aroma that if I sniffed really hard I could smell maybe some grains. The taste was weak, watered down, slight sweet as if sugar water. There was that hint of skunky that I expected from the clear bottle too. Finished half and couldn’t take it anymore. Hated to pour it out since I paid $1.50 for it so I added some Coors and managed to work it own down. Glad I only purchased the one bottle. Would have been really mad if I had more of these nasty things to drink.

1.2
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Jade (419) - AUSTRALIA - NOV 24, 2010
Clear gold with a bright white head - just screams mass produced. Funky wheat smell (can’t call it an aroma). Taste of water, and not much else. Bad, real bad.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
taphandle (1135) - Texas, USA - OCT 22, 2010
Clear, very light yellow. Good head. Aroma is tons of skunk. Taste is tons of skunk. Finish is tons of skunk.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Shambles (35) - Melbourne, AUSTRALIA - OCT 7, 2010
Please consider my rating as 0.0. This has taken over the worst beer i have ever tried position as number 1. I cannot believe this exists, WTF?!

0.6
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
KolonelKlink (65) - AUSTRALIA - OCT 7, 2010
This is disgusting. Pours piss-yellow with a negligable white head. Aroma is of farts, corn and a touch of dank, mouldy malt. Watery as anything, ever. Dry, cake-y aftertaste. I don’t know why they bothered to make this, but you definitely shouldn’t bother drinking it.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
floydian1 (1136) - FNQ, Australia, - AUG 29, 2010
330ml clear bottle. Even worse than your average Mexican pale lager. Pours clear pale yellow with almost no head at all. Nose is sweetcorn syrup and little else. Taste is similar with cardboard elements. No hop presence to speak of. Watery mouthfeel with a light-medium body.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
ndon (857) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - AUG 15, 2010
bottle. like a corona, without the quality (ironic, i know!) just a nothing beer.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
rougeau13 (2142) - Richmond, Texas, USA - AUG 15, 2010
UPDATED: SEP 5, 2010 With a lime, this may be ok to drink, by a pool somewhere. But I am not by a pool, and I haven’t got a lime. This is worse than Mexican swill and right there with American swill. Over carbonated but with no head, almost clear, and tastes of urine

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
KAggie97 (3529) - Ugly, Hot, and Humid Spring, Texas, USA - JUN 24, 2010
Botella.
Pours a weak yellow with light to heavy carbonation and an aroma of flour-like corn meal and a slight biscuit tinge. Flavor is typical Mexican lager swill: corny, pilsnerish, and bloated with retarded flowers and bread. Watery. No mas.