overall
Brewed by Carlsberg Brewery
Style: Pale Lager
Copenhagen, Denmark

RATINGS: 145   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.21   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Danish: Som Carlsbergs originale pilsner blot med 5% alkohol. Du oplever en harmonisk balance mellem bitterhed og sødmefulde æbler, mens du nyder den lyse gyldne farve med det flotte skum og duften af fyrretræ, strå, hasselnød og skovsyre. Ja, det er næsten som en forårsdag i Danmark. Og sådan klæder Carlsberg Pilsner også det danske køkken hele vejen rundt.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 11/20
Jimthechap (1483) - Christchurch, NEW ZEALAND - MAY 28, 2012
I’m in two minds about this. Usually export lagers brewed under licence don’t float the boat at all, but there was something about this that said to me "Yes, I’m an impostor and you know I am one, but actually I’m quite tasty as well. And it is in that spirit that I threw a Carlsberg back last Sunday night. Bright yellow in colour with obvious carbonation and a white head. Aromas of some sort of metallic hop and flavours of pale malt and the same. The one I drank would have been around 7-9 degrees and actually tasted like something I would want to have another of. So, yes. Well done.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
Dazz3 (1477) - Hällefors, SWEDEN - OCT 30, 2011
33cl bottle. Pours yellow with a small white head. Smells slight nutty malty. Tastes light malty but dies out fast.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Ktwse (1476) - SWEDEN - FEB 1, 2014
Pours clear yellow with medium white head. Aroma of bread, light citrus, malts. Taste is slightly metallic light bitter, balancing bready sweet and abrupt finish. Light, smooth body with average to soft carbonation. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
mzaar (1366) - Varberg, SWEDEN - JAN 1, 2012
Synnerlligen trist öl, med svaga dofter av hö och citrus, smakar mest ingenting och lite gräs. Menlös.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
thepegjett (1260) - Cambridge (via Winnipeg), Cambridgeshire, ENGLAND - JUN 4, 2012
Classic light lager. Light sweet, light bitter...not much there. I already feel the hangover.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
Osprey87 (1161) - London via, WALES - MAR 15, 2013
UPDATED: MAR 26, 2013 An average lager. There really isn’t much more to say about it. I will drink it if forced.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Psytron (1154) - Turku, FINLAND - OCT 16, 2012
Malty smell. Traditional pilsner aroma, malty and soightly starchy, sugary. Nicely balanced. Very mild bitterness, medium sweetness.

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
The_Bish (1124) - West Midlands, ENGLAND - MAR 31, 2013
I’m a ticker, what choice did I have, was a punt as I didn’t know if I’d already rated or not. Score! Really wanted to like this so I wouldn’t have to be a snob. But I didn’t, so I am. Chemicals and piss. With a little lemon. Really not good.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
Swaroga (1108) - Brussels, BELGIUM - OCT 30, 2011
25cl bottle. Pours a nice clear golden with a small white head. Nose : Citrus aromas. Bread notes. Fresh hops. Sip : Water body with a light carbonation. Bitter hops with citrus aromas. Overall : I don’t drink pils unless I want to quench my thirst with hops. Good, couse this beer is nicely bitter.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Cool_Bond (1067) - Kung av Öl @ Facebook, SWEDEN - OCT 19, 2013
Dry malt aroma. Malty taste. Weak with aftertaste. Follow me @ Kung av öl @ Facebook for more pictures and ratings.