Brewed by Carlsberg Brewery
Style: Malt Liquor
Copenhagen, Denmark

RATINGS: 180   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.16/5   EST. CALORIES: 315   ABV: 10.5%
Danish: Master Brew giver dig en oplevelse af et stærkt og sødmefyldt bryg, med en god balance i bitterheden. I glasset krones øllens smukke rødgyldne ravfarve af et merskumsfarvet skum og møder dig med en let blomsteragtig duft.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
KevinF (12) - USA - APR 15, 2010
Can. Orange-yellow color. Maltish flavor that comes off sugary and has some bite in the finish. Is surprisingly light despite the high alcohol content- I feel like I could have many of these. I think I might be its main purpose- to drink, not necessarily to enjoy. It tasted better when I got it from a bottle at the Carlsberg Brewery. Something must have changed when taking it out of the factory...

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
chrisv10 (15524) - DENMARK - MAR 22, 2010
50 cl Can. Clear amber body with small white head. Flavour is malt and alcohol.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Finn (6291) - Tromsø, NORWAY - MAR 18, 2010
Boks 0,5l. Blek gylden med litt gulskjær. Høyt luftig skum som fester seg til glasset. Svakt søtlig & metallisk aroma. Smaken er domnert av alkoholen. Litt malt. Tung alkoholpreget avslutning

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
Zita (6136) - Assentoft, DENMARK - JAN 30, 2010
light malty,light hoppy,yellow,clear, white foam, lightly bitter, finish acetic,medium body, creamy, soft carbonation, heavy alcoholic.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Blom (837) - Odense, DENMARK - JAN 2, 2010
Yellow with a low head. Hefty aroma of corn and sirup. The flavour is extremely cloying with sugar and corn being the dominating notes.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
trapez (1563) - Hilleroed, DENMARK - NOV 17, 2009
Can. MAlt aroma. Golden amber colour with white head. Sweet flavour af malt and caramel and alcohol.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
jesperhammer (4228) - Copenhagen, DENMARK - SEP 27, 2009
27-SEP-2009, can @home. I voted for this beer during the danish beer selection in the 90’ties. I have had this several times since, mostly when in need to get pissed very fast. And it still works;-) I should not have tried to rate this. I should just have enjoyed the buzz from the half litre can, and I would have been happy, but oh no, I needed the rating of course, and that sort of ruins the fun:-( Dark golden with white head. Not much nose, some sweet alcohol, and a little fruit and malt, but nothing remarkable. Malty and fruity notes on the palate, and a slight bitterness but very little hops in comparison to alcohol. I like high alcohol beers, but this is maybe the only quality in this beer? Quite malty, low to medium carbonation, and an oily texture. Quite sweet and alcoholic, oh did I already say that? Well, it does work its magic, and I will gladly drink it again.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
ogivlado (7254) - Zagreb, CROATIA - JUN 27, 2009
Canned(500ml). -Trade with faroeviking (thanks Jacob!)
Clear golden coloured, medium sized white head, alcoholic nose with touch of fruits. Not so offensive as I’ve expected but still here’s evident lack of everything except sugar and alcohol.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Marko (4989) - Split / Zagreb, CROATIA - JUN 26, 2009
Can shared with ogivlado who got it in a trade with faroeviking (thanks!)
poured a golden body tinged with orange with a medium sized white head. The nose is malty and fruity, noticeable alcohol and grain. The taste is actually light in a way, some crude but inoffensive hop bitterness, sweet maltiness tinged with alcohol. Oddly the best Danish beer we’ve had today (which says something about the competition). Yet another Malt Liquor, less offensive than most.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
pivnizub (10184) - Bochum, Porúří, GERMANY - JUN 26, 2009
Bottle: Deep golden, clear, creamy and lacy white head of an extreme stability; solid bisquity nose with a strong vinous (Chardonnay) and alcoholic background; very solid sweet-bitter flavour, full bodied; bisquits in the fruity-bitter finish with a warming touch of brandy. Can’t help it, I liked it anyway........