Carrefour Brückbier

Brewed by Kronenbourg (Carlsberg)
Style: Pale Lager
Obernai, France

RATINGS: 6   MEAN: 1.55/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.81   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Contract-Brewed for SuperMarché Carrefour , ZAE St Guénault - BP 75 91002 Evry

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
heavy (2161) - Split, CROATIA - AUG 24, 2008
What a way to celebrate one year on ratebeer! I haven’t expected any beer today, but I had opportunity to get my hands on 0.5 l can of this. I thought it’s German, but realized it’s French supermarket beer, wow, so cute! It poured pale yellow with medium head. Some industrial hoppy aroma, along with some corn, but very weak. Flavor is awful! Sweet corn mixed with rotten cooked cabbage and some sourish oxidized lemon spices. Couldn’t believe somebody actually drinks it. Definitely among 5 worst beers I’ve tried, I laughed after initial shock! A definite must-to-try if in France!

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
imdownthepub (10651) - Banbury, Oxfordshire, ENGLAND - MAR 13, 2007
Bottle, pasteurised, 330ml. Pale yellow with fizzed white head. Picked mine up in a bottle for a laugh. typical Euro macrofizz, corn like sweet grainy, pretty thin and gassy. Poor.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Bov (9799) - Bienne, SWITZERLAND - JAN 27, 2004
I had this beer many years ago at one time when I was too lazy and stupid to write my thoughts. I will update this as soon as I get my hands on this beer again.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
jerohen (2031) - Bussum, NETHERLANDS - JAN 25, 2004
UPDATED: FEB 6, 2004 Clear light yellow coloured, small head. Weak hoppy and malty aroma and flavour. Below average.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
caesar (5321) - Bunnik/Utrecht, NETHERLANDS - JAN 25, 2004
Clear light yellow color, short head. Thin hoppy aroma. Bit watery taste, some bitterness, easy to drink.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Nate (3778) - Indiana, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 4, 2003
Light malts, maily hidden by skunky corn hop/adjuncts. Dark gold yellow clear with no head. Medium high carb in medium watery body. Weak taste, but balance is OK. Very little sweetness or hops. Light finish and after has only hints of bitter. Overall, weak.