Carta Blanca Light
     click to upload

Brewed by FEMSA - Cuauhtémoc-Moctezuma (Heineken)
Style: Pale Lager
Monterrey/Veracruz-Llave, Mexico

RATINGS: 5   MEAN: 1.58/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.87   EST. CALORIES: 111   ABV: 3.7%
Mas de un siglo de fina tradicion cerveceria.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 2/20
topherh (1911) - Kearney, Missouri, USA - FEB 19, 2009
Pours clear yellow. Aroma is very light corn. Flavor is sweet corn, malt and metallic. My brother inlaw brought this to me from Tucson.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
gerardoluna (193) - MEXICO - SEP 11, 2008
Yellow clear cristal color, no head, no aroma, is fresh and light, no taste, like almost mexican comercial beers

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
rcasta (835) - EL SALVADOR - MAY 15, 2008
no estoy seguro cual es el proposito de hacer esta cerveza en light. No queda de otra mas que empezar a hacer los ratings en bulk. Algunas cervezas no van a tener su puntaje correcto, pero no se trata de eso. Todo tiene que ver con tener la lista completa. Lo siento, no se apoyen en mis comentarios, pero vamos hacer lo posible.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Nekronos (3633) - Xalapa, MEXICO - MAR 20, 2007
Very light, and malty,. not that bad, but it is still being a not deliscious beer. I thought it was amyth until I saw it.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
KAggie97 (3529) - Ugly, Hot, and Humid Spring, Texas, USA - MAR 17, 2006
Can from El Super Mercado Ojinaga, Ojinaga, Mexico Damn. I spent roughly 67 cents on this, and I wish I had my money back. Pours pale and golden, with an aroma of decades old wheat and malt. Imagine, all the taste of Carta Blanca but lighter and with more copper! Oh, someone kill me. Palate is water. Honestly, if I was in Mexico gettin’ drunk, I wouldn’t give a crap if this is what I was drinkin’. It is what it is; nothing more, nothing less.

By the way, driving in Ojinaga is very interesting if you’ve never driven in that city, much less if you’ve never driven in Mexico by yourself.