overall
Brewed by Société des Brasseries du Maroc (Heineken)
Style: Pale Lager
Casablanca, Morocco

RATINGS: 439   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.24   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Sold as "Casa Beer" in North America.
Ingredients: Water, Barley Malt, Hops and Yeast.
"This classic beer of Morocco is brewed and bottled in Casablanca and produced from finest ingredients"

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
stella99 (2) - Colorado, USA - APR 24, 2002 does not count
Couldn’t believe this beer is actually from Casablanca, Morocco!!? Unbelievably tasteful & refreshing. I’d drink it any time of the day/night.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
ARMed (603) - Garnet Valley, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 26, 2002
I really enjoyed this flavorful beer. Maybe it was because I had already walked 10 miles walking thorugh Magic Kingdom and EPCOT, but the beer was extemely refreshing and quite suprising. Highly recommend finding one in the Morrocon section of EPCOT. It won’t disappoint!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 13/20
seuinoz (142) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JAN 24, 2008
had this couple of years ago in florida again, but this time it was at the food and wine fest at epcot. taste was refeshing, but again i was lit off a whole bunch of wine and beer. from what i remember of this beer, was a refreshing taste, skunky smell, light in color. and i begged the guy for a six pack of it.(he didn’t give me one)

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
SJP (483) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 5, 2002
Very good lager. I don’t usually like lighter beers, but I had to try a beer from Morocco when I saw it. Very crisp hop flavor that is very refreshing. Just the thing on a hot day.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
Nekronos (3633) - Xalapa, MEXICO - FEB 15, 2005
UPDATED: FEB 1, 2006 I could expect more from this beer, but IRonically, it had a sandy taste, hahaha. Morrocans don’t drink beer, but I guess it is made for foreigners. I liked it.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
Aurelius (4178) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - APR 30, 2002
A bready and hoppy lager. Excellent. I feared a case of intestinal parasites, coming from Morocco, but this was good beer. Good bottle shape -- excellent with beef and cheese.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
dnstone (2140) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - MAR 13, 2011
Super light lager aroma. Pale gold with a solid white sudsy-foamy head. Smooth lager very drinkable overall, light with a light hoppiness but enjoyable, especially on a hot day. Great for a lager.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
Saurononline (135) - Madrid, SPAIN - JAN 30, 2012
I would not say it’s not good for a Pale Lager. Definietely a good choice if you find it in Morocco.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
hotstuff (4092) - Indiana, USA - JUL 27, 2003
For once, a Lager that I really enjoyed drinking and rating because of the flavor. When poured into my glass, it had a medium sized white and creamy head with fine-medium sized bubbles. The body had a lot of lively carbonation and it was cloudy. The hue of this beer was yellow-gold and it left a good lacing on the sides of my glass. The nose was lightly malty, hoppy and fruity. The flavor was hops and it was also smooth. The mouthfeel was tingly on my tongue and somewhat thin. The more I drank of this beer, the more I liked it.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
thedm (4935) - Fort Wayne, USA - AUG 1, 2003
THis brew poured a small head offine to large sized mostly lasting white colored bubbles that leave a fair lacing. Its body is a light yellow-orange color. It also has a bitter malt-hop aroma and fizzy mouthfeel that made my tongue tingle. The flavor is nice with malt and hops. It is very smooth with no bite what-so-ever. It is indeed a very fine lager.