overall
Style: Pale Lager
Tecate, Mexico

RATINGS: 142   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.91   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Bottle: Filtered
Ingredients: Water; Two-row Barley; Chinook, Mt. Hood Hops; Yeast.
Our original formula. This brew is bright, deep golden yellow in color. The aroma is of sweet malt, lightly floral and hoppy. The flavor reflects its hop bitterness; slightly sweet, and just a perfect balance of two row barley malt, Chinook, Mt. Hood, and peerless hops that culminate to a very clean and semi-dry finish.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Yankovitch333 (612) - Baltimore, Maryland, USA - OCT 9, 2003
I really don't like Mexican beer, but if I had to choose this and Modelo Negro would be my favorites. It's slightly darker than most mexican piss beers. But it's still watery and nasty. It's ok if you are baking in the parking lot and trying to get wasted at a Jimmy Buffett concert.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
BückDich (5464) - McCall, Idaho, USA - SEP 6, 2003
This is a little bit more malty than corona and has less of a skunk to it. I'm saying that like this has a touch of skunk where corona has a skunk marrinating in the bottle. It still has a very macro corney/rice taste to it though, so I'll stay away from it.