omhper (18345) - Stockholm, - JAN 4, 2002
1.9 AROMA 4/10 APPEARANCE 2/5 TASTE 3/10 PALATE 2/5 OVERALL 8/20
Golden coloured, slightly hazy. Grainy, tropical flavour. Not to bad as a tropical lager.
hman43 (156) - Pinehurst, North Carolina, USA - NOV 30, 2013
1.8 AROMA 3/10 APPEARANCE 2/5 TASTE 3/10 PALATE 3/5 OVERALL 7/20
(11/28) Mahogany Bay. This was the first Honduran beer that actually had a faint smell of hops that was pleasant. The taste was not great, but drinkable.
bigguns22 (528) - Maryland, USA - OCT 29, 2013
2.8 AROMA 5/10 APPEARANCE 3/5 TASTE 5/10 PALATE 3/5 OVERALL 12/20
Lite yellow color small white head. Aroma is sweet and and a little wheat. Like most lagers for this part of the world.
Augdraught1981 (81) - Harlem, Georgia, USA - OCT 19, 2013
2.2 AROMA 3/10 APPEARANCE 2/5 TASTE 5/10 PALATE 2/5 OVERALL 10/20
Light & clean beer that goes down great after a long day in the water. No further description needed.
TempeCoyote (32) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - OCT 17, 2013
2.5 AROMA 5/10 APPEARANCE 3/5 TASTE 5/10 PALATE 2/5 OVERALL 10/20
For a light lager it's fine. None of the skunkiness that comes with other varieties in this class. It has a very sweet taste, not sure if that is more apparent than other brands because of the lack of skunk or if it is unfermented sugars but it is more drinkable for it.
---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone
DiarmaidBHK (3062) - Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 3, 2013
1.9 AROMA 5/10 APPEARANCE 2/5 TASTE 3/10 PALATE 2/5 OVERALL 7/20
Bottle from Total wine stuart. pours clear yellow with a half inch of white foam. Leaves a lot of lacing. Not much on the nose. very sweet on the tongue. Has a bit of corn on the cob as well. finish lingers. Could be a hell of a lot worse.
blipp (5475) - Newark, New Jersey, USA - SEP 25, 2013
2.1 AROMA 4/10 APPEARANCE 2/5 TASTE 4/10 PALATE 3/5 OVERALL 8/20
Bottle. Pours gold with a white head. Sweet industrial malts, grain, a hint of corn, and a relatively inoffensive finish. Not awful.
firedog23 (63) - Suffolk, ENGLAND - AUG 3, 2013
1.4 AROMA 3/10 APPEARANCE 2/5 TASTE 2/10 PALATE 2/5 OVERALL 5/20
At least 90% of the liquid is beer in the bottle. The other 10% could be anything. If faced with the choice of a bucket of dirty water or an ice cold bottle of Port Royale, you may want to think about your choice. Typical of the jungle beers which could force you back into the jungle to escape it.
adnielsen (7581) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - JUL 16, 2013
1.5 AROMA 3/10 APPEARANCE 3/5 TASTE 3/10 PALATE 2/5 OVERALL 4/20
Bottle @ home, courtesy of BLACKIPA. Thanks Shawn2! Honduras tick. Pours a clear yellow appearance with a fluffy white head. Zesty lemon, vanilla, somewhat sweet, tapioca aroma. Fairly sweet, tangy, corny, vanilla, light citrusy flavor. Sweeter than many pale lagers. I’m not a big fan.
jkwalking05 (3051) - Arlington, Texas, USA - JUL 2, 2013
1.9 AROMA 3/10 APPEARANCE 3/5 TASTE 3/10 PALATE 2/5 OVERALL 8/20
Rated in 2010 (Backlog) - Pale yellow in color with a decent sized white head. Aroma is of grain as is the taste. No complexity.
ttoadee (463) - Austin, Texas, USA - JUN 20, 2013
2.4 AROMA 4/10 APPEARANCE 2/5 TASTE 4/10 PALATE 2/5 OVERALL 12/20
Pours light yellow, some white head. Nose is grain (?). Sweet (somewhat). Middle is bland roasted grain; little bite. I do nor believe that any bitterness was derived from hops.