overall

RATINGS: 13   MEAN: 3.61/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.32   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
bierkitty (152) - Elysburg, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 17, 2013
Clear amber with a small head, Pine and orangey citrus hop aroma. Clean and dry. Hoppy without a lot of bitterness. Really yummy, We were too late to get a growler or more would have gone home with us.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
gkost (1714) - Tampa, Florida, USA - MAR 16, 2013
POurs yellow. Nose is lemon, heavy citrus, grain. Flavor is hints of lemon grass, orange rind, pith and semi sweet malts.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
jspan (1) - Florida, USA - MAR 12, 2013 does not count
As a Florida Cracker there probably isn’t a better beer I could review first, except maybe CG’s Florida Cracker. I’m fairly new to this reviewing of good beers and developing my palate, so take it for what it’s worth. Appearance is super clear yellow gold with slight head. Aroma brings me back to youth peeling not quite fresh grapefruit and oranges from my backyard trees. Nice tingle of citrus tones then just skirting on the border of hops to confuse with an IPA. Judging the palate is still developing, but I feel that it tingles around the mouth for a nice light delayed subtly fizzled sensation. Overall, my expectations were met, and brought me back nostalgia of my youth (If you read the history on the beer Lue Gim Gong was very important to the citrus industry in Florida, 100% Valencia!) I would like to be more familiar with the "American Oak" taste mentioned in description to see where that plays in the taste.