RATINGS: 195   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.02/5   SEASONAL: Autumn   EST. CALORIES: 206   ABV: 6.88%
On Nantucket a Pumple named Drumkin, brewed up some great ale with his pumpkins. One and all came to savor the delicious flavor, then wobbled around quite like bumpkins. At Cisco they thought, "The is De-Lish! Letís make some more because we wish, to please all the tourists, and locals and purists, with the best ale that we can accomplish!"

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Frank (3596) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - OCT 14, 2013
Every year, I try every new pumpkin beer I can easily get my hands on. I donít like pumpkin beer particularly and yet I do this anyway. Is there something wrong w/ me? I say no.

This particular pumpkin ale is a pretty decent one, as far as pumpkin ales go. It is more ale than pumpkin pie and that is a good thing. I like beer better than pumpkin pie. I have beer every single day and pumpkin pie like twice a year. I think this goes for most people around here, call it a hunch. This stuff pours a nice orange amber w/ a thin head of mostly fine bubbles. The nose is a bit of malt, ale yeast and earthy hops. There is a touch of spice but not too much and what I am getting is a very subdued clove but itís really just kind of a general spiciness where you canít pick anything in particular out, which I think works. There is a touch of sweetness here, verging on a little too much, but it is still pretty drinkable overall. The carbonation is gentle and the texture is thick and subdued. I can get behind a bottle or two of this stuff a year, which is probably all I will drink.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 10/20
Luvystypotables (1228) - Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA - OCT 13, 2013
Mild almost non-existent aroma, amber caramel colour with a gray head. Mild taste, with a bit of spice. Spicy finish of cinnamon.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
bmsulliv (217) - - OCT 10, 2013
Just ate Mahmoud so my taste buds are weaker than usual. Standard red ale with slight pumpkin spice, nothing special ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
smaynard6000 (837) - Apopka, Florida, USA - OCT 9, 2013
12oz bottle. Pours a reddish gold color with cream colored head. Aroma is wheat with spices and pumpkin. Subtle pumpkin flavor. Light to medium bodied. Decent.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
camborne (656) - Hopkins, Minnesota, USA - OCT 8, 2013
Some decent warm spices on the nose. Light spice on the palate. I donít get the pumpkin at all, if you do then more power to you. Tad watery on finish. Below average pumpkin beer.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
nasmith003 (171) - Virginia, USA - OCT 8, 2013
Nice amber color with a light spice aroma. Crisp palate and clean taste with a light spice.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
olsvammel (4686) - ÷rebro, SWEDEN - OCT 8, 2013
Sample at SBWF 2013. Spicy and sweet smell. Similar taste. Feels christmasy. Light body.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
ryanscourt (1065) - Latrobe, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 7, 2013
Above average. Not a huge pumpkin presence, but nice to drink. Fairly simple.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
BVery (8682) - Plymouth, Minnesota, USA - OCT 6, 2013
UPDATED: JAN 1, 2014 Can. Clear orange amber pour with a small sticky white head. Nice aroma of pumpkin, mild cinnamon, and some other spices. Taste is similar but more muted, and this might be a touch on the watery side, but not bad overall.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
zickbeer_ye (401) - Virginia, USA - OCT 4, 2013
Floral strong spice aroma. Thick white head and burnt orange body. Tart earthy berry spice flavor. Cridp and carbonated on the palate.