overall

RATINGS: 103   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.52   ABV: -
Brewed at former G. Heileman flagship plant.

RickzAnut (2) - New Berlin, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 2, 2006 does not count
This, along with LaCrosse Light, are my beer of choice! I have to drive over 30 miles just to by it. BRING LaCROSSE TO MILWAUKEE COUNTY!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
cardshark6499 (1) - Eagle River, Wisconsin, USA - NOV 22, 2001 does not count
As far as I know this is the only brewery in the US that still kraeusens beer. This beer is even better than the old Old Style when it was brewed in Lacrosse before Pabst bought it out, moved it to Miller brewery in Milwaukee and ruined it.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Beerlover1982 (78) - Lacrosse, Wisconsin, USA - APR 23, 2002
Brewed only five miles from the University of Wisconsin Lacrosse. Great aroma, flavor and appearance make this beer pretty good.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
oldstyle (15) - USA - SEP 17, 2007
Great all around honest Lager. Price is right too. Think I found my new staple lager

SuperDrunk (3) - Madison, Wisconsin, USA - APR 25, 2002 does not count
For the sheer drinkablity and price of this glorious beer, you can’t pass on it, two thumbs UP!!!!!!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
drunkenbum84 (73) - kenosha, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 15, 2004
UPDATED: MAY 1, 2008 An old school lager beer, definitely reminds me of old style. I know so many people who think this beer is god awful but it really isn’t bad for what it is, just a simple lager beer thats easy to drink alot of.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
mikeben (355) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - DEC 23, 2004
A nice lager nothing exciteing but certainly the best I have had from this brewer

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
GoPackJo99 (16) - Oregon, Wisconsin, USA - SEP 6, 2001
Nice malty aroma with just a hint of hops. Beutiful golden appearance with a short head when poured from a bottle into a pint. Very clear with what appears to be above average carbonation. Good flavor, but no particular ingredient jumps out at me. Finishes with more of a barley flavor. Pleasant overall beer flavor. I’ve heard this beer called the ’New Old Style’ and I can see the resemblance.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Hendrix (14) - Berkeley, Illinois, USA - SEP 5, 2005
Tastes EXACTLY like that Great "Old Style" that G.Heilman used to brew in the late 70’s when I would shank the stuff from my old man as a kid! Good Bier!!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
awaller05 (305) - Sharon, Wisconsin, USA - JUL 16, 2002
What, I can’t believe myself on how much this is just like Old style butr much more easier to drink. Cheap too!!!