COAST All Chinook Pale Ale
     click to upload

RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 3.95/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.04   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 198   ABV: 6.6%
Classic American Pale but also brewed with Munich, Wheat and Rye Malts for a smooth body and a bit of rye spiciness. Only Chinook hops were used throughout, from the boil to dry-hopping. Highly Hopped! Classic Chinook grapefruity-ness. A bit more Rye than other Single Hop series.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
EricTeusink (698) - Atlanta, Georgia, USA - SEP 3, 2014
Coast comes correct. Pours lovely dark straw with white head. Scent is candy and mild hops. Nicely carbonated. Bottle - Bottles - Charleston, SC

oobawa (626) - South Carolina, USA - DEC 3, 2011
Dammit, COAST. Make a shitty beer. I really need you guys to. Because I feel like I lose any credibility when discussing COAST beer, since I rave on and on about all of it. And here’s the crazy part: the growler of All Chinook we’ve opened at the War on Christmas is at least three months old, and the hops still drench every ounce of the grainy malts in this rather heavy-duty pale ale. In fact, you could call it an IPA and no one would laugh at you. Citric, dank, and piney, I hope this one-off from you guys becomes a two- or three-off. Until then, perhaps you could brew a strawberry wit or coffee chili sour ale, you know, something I can make fun of you about. For editorial integrity’s sake.