COAST Drew’s ToeTally Awesome Pale Ale

COAST Drew’s ToeTally Awesome Pale Ale
     click to upload

RATINGS: 3   MEAN: 3.77/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.08   SEASONAL: Spring   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
Simcoe, Citra and Cascade Hops. Light Malts. For our friend Drew.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
jtclockwork (8261) - , New Jersey, USA - MAY 5, 2014
Bottle. Pours orange gold with white head. Nose/taste of grassy hops, light malt, orange peel, citrus peel and touch of grapefruit. Dry finish. Medium body.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
KUEric (886) - Washington, Washington DC, USA - MAR 30, 2014
Of the two Coast beers I’ve tried thus far on my Charleston trip, I’ve been impressed. 2/2 thus far. The Toetally is a nice citrusy flavored beer, but in a citrus undertone and not a hope overpower like some pale ales can be. I really, really liked this one. Not too overpowering in any way, but very well balanced.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
woodychevy (351) - - MAR 13, 2014
Had on tap at Bohemian Bull. Just ok for me-pretty easy going. Not much to love or hate about this one. Pours a sort of hazy yellow with a generous head that lasts. Light mouthfeel and malts. Refreshing in a spring kind of way. Hops are definitely there in the dry-ish finish. Well balanced and refreshing just not all that interesting to my palate.