Codice a Barre Bionda

Brewed by Codice a Barre
Style: Specialty Grain
Gussago, Italy
Serve in Shaker, Tumbler

RATINGS: 1   MEAN: 2.5/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.71   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Cereals and malt little toasted mixed in a unique way. The small percentage of hops accentuates considerably structure and fragrance. The presence of any sediment is quite natural as our processing excludes the steps of clarification, filtration and pasteurization as well as the use of any chemical additive.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
graziano85 (321) - Budapest, HUNGARY - JAN 24, 2013
UPDATED: SEP 18, 2014 Yellow little hazy colour and average head, vanishing fast. Smell some hops and lemon, taste too lemonish, with a cornish background. Carbonation like a sparkling wine. Not bad, but average....and too expensive, it is not worth it in my opinion. And I don’t like the transparent glass of the bottle. UPDATE 18/09/2014: I have drunk other 2 bottles (well, I opened them)...both of them infected, sour/tart smell, acetic...these are the last I try.