overall

RATINGS: 55   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.11   EST. CALORIES: 255   ABV: 8.5%
For an extra kick, get some Colt 45 Hight Gravity. It has a higher alcohol percentage than traditional colt 45, so make sure you can handle yours.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
Nekronos (3633) - Xalapa, MEXICO - MAR 24, 2014
Totally horrible. BUt dirnkable only for the record. Very strong and sweet but high to swallow after some time.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
DiarmaidBHK (3386) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 31, 2012
Tall boy from Dawg. Pours light yellow with an inch of white foam. A bit of corn oil on the nose. An oiliness on the tongue. Not much taste beyond the metallic corn thing. Very watery. Not much alcohol on the tongue which is a little scary. People drink this only to get drunk quickly and cheaply.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Shag (2603) - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA - FEB 16, 2014
A golden color with a white head as expected. The aroma smells like pee and corn. So far this isn’t going well. The flavor is rather mild for jacked up ABV malt liquor. I expect that harsh paint thinner like burn but none of that here. The flavor is slightly sweet with corn, cooked veggies, and a bit of creamy mouthfeel. I fear I might be talking myself into liking this. Its still pretty bad but Im not making a face with every sip. And that is the criteria I go for in this style.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
BREWMUSKCLES (2226) - New Jersey, USA - SEP 29, 2010
tin can and alcohol. a little thick and frothy with some sweetness. a bit harsh in its unsophistication.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
scrizzz (2223) - Bothell, Washington, USA - AUG 21, 2010
Thanks bvc! bright gold, foamy sticky white head. sweet pale honey aroma. little sweet, doughy middle, kind of harsh and inferior in the finish.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
puboflyons (2123) - Allenstown, New Hampshire, USA - AUG 23, 2010
From the 710 ml. can no. OCT0410-D07021828. The pour is a vibrant clear yellow with constant carbonation and a fairly long lasting but very thin off-white head and some thin lacing to boot. The aroma is of malts, corn, and a very thin and distant hoppiness. The mouthfeel is heavier than water but not as heavy as a good micro. The taste is malty and grainy with a thin hop bite at the finish. The 8.5% ABV is not as noticeable as some HG malt liquors I have had. Is it something I would buy all the time? No. But for a malt liquor it does the trick.... One additional note: I actually had to add a place to RB so I could tell everyone where I bought it (Metro Mart) because it is the ONLY place in New Hampshire I have ever seen it.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
RCL (2030) - Waltham, Massachusetts, USA - MAR 6, 2010
Aroma: malt liquor. Clean, grainy, just a hint of fruit. Not all bad. Flavor is surprisingly smooth, a bit papery, but no real intense alcohol bite. One of the better malt liquors I have had.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
hockeybeerguy (1960) - Juneau, Alaska, USA - JAN 4, 2013
This is really interesting stuff for as much as I’ve had it before I got into better stuff, here goes: It pours a clear golden color leaving more a hazy body. There is no head and barely any lacing. What lacing there is is somewhat spotty. The smell is all about the malts, hops don’t exist in this, as there is no such thing as balance, I guess in this style, oh well, I didn’t make it. The taste is once again, malts, sugary and sweet, no balance again whatsoever. The palate is raw and harsh on the tongue, at about a light to medium. Overall, yeah, I wouldn’t come back to this, boy oh boy, not sure who really drinks this stuff, but whoever does, all yours as I won’t come back to this.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Homer321 (1871) - Rock Ridge, Florida, USA - OCT 18, 2013
Can. Pungent nose. Slightly offensive. Lots of corn. Not pleasant. Not pleasant at all ---Rated via intercellular device

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
JFGrind (1842) - Glenside, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 6, 2010
Picked up a 24 ounce can of Colt 45 High Gravity @ Carool’s Liquor Store in Camden, NJ for a $1.34. Drank half iced cold out of the can and the other half poured into a short glass. High Octane Malt Liquor, one trick pony as an alcohol delivery system. Wet rag aroma, however, presentable golden bodied beer. By far the cheapest buzz for me in 2010. If I lived on fifty bucks a week this would be my beer of choice.