overall
n/a

RATINGS: 200   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.11   EST. CALORIES: 124   ABV: 4.13%

docdarby69 (8) - USA - JUL 10, 2004 does not count
The best glass of water I"ve had. The beer has little to no flavor. Very poor.

REDDOGICE (202) - nantucket, Massachusetts, USA - JUL 6, 2004
UPDATED: APR 27, 2005 Hmmmmmm....... This is what it looks like when i mix CL and water... its very very very very very(do i need to repeat very again or do i make my point?) It is not in my bar anymore.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
jzzbassman (1467) - New Albany, Mississippi, USA - JUL 2, 2004
Was asked to get some of this for out end of the league tennis party. It amazed me how people loved this and turned their nose up at the SNPA. Marginally beeter than Ultra, it was watery and utterly forgettable.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
KAggie97 (3529) - Ugly, Hot, and Humid Spring, Texas, USA - JUL 1, 2004
What did you expect Pete to do? Ignore the popularity of the low-carb lifestyle fad? Well, maybe he should have. This is water with calories. Should fade into obscurity along with the other low-carb offerings. (Hey, if you’re drinking beer to lose weight, well, buddy, I have a bridge to sell you.)

motelpogo (6203) - Plzen, CZECH REPUBLIC - JUL 1, 2004
this was my reward for embarrassing myself by doing the coors brewery tour. amayingly low in flavour apart from a nagging sweetness. pale, flat, sad

1.3
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
dp (608) - uniontown, Ohio, USA - JUN 26, 2004
Neighbors claimed it was great, should have known better. Preferable to Mich Ultra to me, will sneak the remaing beer to the neighbor’s garage.

Perceptron (32) - USA - JUN 25, 2004
No flavor at all. When I tried Michelob Ultra I thought I got some sort of yeast flavor but this one has got nothing. And it’s offensively nothing.

biscuitbagger (16) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - JUN 23, 2004
How do you make Aspen Edge? You take one part Coors Light and two parts water in a glass...mix....shazam Aspen Edge....mmmm its bad.

eboats (1082) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - JUN 21, 2004
UPDATED: NOV 15, 2007 This could be called Coors Light Light Ultra Light. Nuff said. <---Everything left of this arrow was my initial comment. There is so little to say about this beer I couldn’t meet the 75 character requirement the 1st time through.

dropkickm79 (53) - Oklahoma, USA - JUN 19, 2004
oh my god. coors can mke a shitier beer? is drinking one decent beer gonna make ou gain 10 lbs? cmon people dont buy this crap