overall
n/a

RATINGS: 200   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.11   EST. CALORIES: 124   ABV: 4.13%

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
changeup45 (1716) - Mount Dora, Florida, USA - APR 11, 2008
UPDATED: JUL 9, 2008 Havenít I had this before? Michelob Ultra? Hard for me to tell the difference. Iíd have to try Ultra again to confirm and thatís just not going to happen. Actually I have a tough time distinguishing between this and other light beers. So... light bodied, small white head, pretty smooth going down -although I suppose water goes down smooth as well. A little flavor I guess, but letís not kid ourselves here, there isnít much to taste.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
thehurt01 (261) - Denver, Colorado, USA - FEB 9, 2008
A ok low carb beer. I had this one a while back and can rember that it is ok with nothing special.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
17thfloor (2430) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - DEC 4, 2007
coors sparkling water is tasty....mmmmmm refreshing mineral water 75 character alert... there

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
CelticBrew (752) - The Crystal Coast, North Carolina, USA - OCT 27, 2007
Uhg! Move outa the way so can spit this outa my mouth. What were they thinking in Golden Co when this swill was created? This tasted like artificial, tinny horse piss. Avoid at all costs!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
BelgianBeerGal (3137) - Panama City, Florida, USA - SEP 22, 2007
Bottle. Low carb equals low taste and this fizzy attempt at beer succeeds in being completely barren of all beer qualities.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 3/20
desurfer (1212) - Melbourne, Florida, USA - AUG 11, 2007
Not that beer in general has a ítasteí, but this really doesnít taste like beer at all. Super light and fizzy with a bit of maltiness as an afterthought. I see commercials for these low-carb brews as fitting into an íactiveí lifestyle, but when I ride my bicycle for 100 miles Iíll be damned if Iím not going to reward myself with something tasty afterward. Forget this junk.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
fidemaster (281) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - AUG 11, 2007
this is not ok, this is just a terrible beer. I would never want to drink this.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
kamish (93) - Monroe, Washington, USA - JUL 8, 2007
itís alright. if you like low carb beer. whatever that means, who cares itís beer but this one sure isnít my first choice.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
wingman333 (333) - San Antonio, Texas, USA - JUN 22, 2007
The only thing good about this beer is that drinking it reminded me of hot days by the lake, when we would sneak cold Pearl Light Beer from our Dadís private stock. Even back then we knew it had no taste.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
JLAudio (282) - Crestwood, Illinois, USA - JUN 20, 2007
Same old same old. I was hoping for something a little different from Coors, but nope! Aspen Edge has no edge