RATINGS: 201   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.11/5   EST. CALORIES: 124   ABV: 4.13%

motelpogo (7705) - Plzen, CZECH REPUBLIC - JUL 1, 2004
this was my reward for embarrassing myself by doing the coors brewery tour. amayingly low in flavour apart from a nagging sweetness. pale, flat, sad

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
PorterPounder (7425) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - APR 6, 2004
Label looks amazingly similar to the "New Busch" that came out in the early '80s (yes, I'm aging myself) - too bad the flavor does not match! Maybe there is something to carbs - they actually add flavor and mouthfeel to a beer. Wet paper bag aroma, light white, but surprisingly long lasting head - almost clear appearance. Club soda like carbonated mouthfeel. Flavor - not much - slight, very slight dull Saaz hoppiness. Peppery aftertaste. Surely Coors can do better than this.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
radagast83 (7388) - Alexandria, Virginia, USA - JUL 26, 2006
Yikes, I forgot about this beer, I wonder why? Watery, thin. I really hate having to "count" these cheap beers, but unfortunately there are so many of them. Tried one, tried them all? How many times can they make the same exact kind of pale lager formula?

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Ernest (7364) - Boulder, Colorado, USA - APR 8, 2004
Head is initially small, fizzy, white, fully diminishing. Body is clear medium yellow. Aroma is lightly malty (cereal, grain), note of metal finings. Flavor is lightly sweet. Finish is lightly bitter. Light body, watery texture, fizzy carbonation. One thing I can continue to say about Coors' main products, they're not offensive. Tasteless, yes. Stinky with a poor aftertaste? Nope.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
BBB63 (6557) - La Porte, Indiana, USA - MAY 6, 2007
Bottle of pure rubbish with zero aroma and almost no taste minus a hint of corn and I think grassy hops. The mouth feel is a close to water as I ever found in a "beer". Thankfully I paid 59 cents for this for it went down the drain after two sips. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Pailhead (6427) - Plymouth, Michigan, USA - JUL 14, 2004
UPDATED: JAN 31, 2005 Bottle: Aroma is rather sweet, much more of an aroma than I expected. Pours a light gold with a quick diminishing white head. I’m not saying this beer has a lot of flavor, but it actually does have flavor which is more than I can say for Ultra or Bud Light. Initial taste has a weak sweet flavor but finishes with a mild sweet taste and some bitterness. Has a weak apple aftertaste. Not a great beer, but a step up from Ultra, Green Light, and Bud Light.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Braudog (6379) - Yorktown, Virginia, USA - MAR 29, 2004
This is a really bad marketing gimmic trend that needs to die. Here we have a crystal clear yellow beer with the texture of water ... it's sole somewhat appealing characteristic is its activity, but after about 2 seconds it results in absolutely zero head. This has the barest of malt aromas. Now I've said this before about other bad beers, but this time I really mean it: THIS IS HAS ABSOLUTELY NO REDEEMING VALUE WHATSOEVER ... NO FLAVOR ... NO BODY ... NO HOPE.

JK (5809) - St. Louis Park, Minnesota, USA - AUG 6, 2004
No aroma. light yellow. Very much like water. Worse than Michelob Ultra.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
thedm (5798) - Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA - MAY 15, 2004
This bottled brew from the BW3 in Fort Wayne, IN poured a small head of finely sized white colored mostly diminishing bubbles and left behind a poor lacing. The body was a carbonated transparent yellow orange color. The aroma was malty and hoppy albeit a bit mild. The mouth feel was mildly astringent tingly and bubbly from start to finish. The flavor contained mild notes of malts and hops. Definitely lacking in character, it still had more than other low carb beers I have sampled.

ben4321 (5784) - Hoboken, New Jersey, USA - MAR 5, 2009
Overall Impression: Haven’t seen this in a long time, but it really was some craptastic beer. Coors’ version of Michelob ultra...they still make this crap? Either way, stay away