overall
n/a

RATINGS: 200   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.11   EST. CALORIES: 124   ABV: 4.13%

1.4
   AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
dwyerpg (4436) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - MAY 16, 2005
People seem to give this a low aroma score so that itís overall rating is low, which i can understand, but in reality, the aroma is the only decent thing about this guy. "Low-carb" and beer just arenít things that go together, at least not with good beer. It does beat Bud Select and Mich Ultra out of the water though on taste.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
muzzlehatch (4424) - Burlington, Vermont, USA - APR 4, 2004
12 oz bottle. Oh come now guys, you're really over-slamming this above average effort from poor lil' ol Coors. Appearance: bubbly apple juice. Sweet corn nose, not as stale as I’d expect. Very little flavor though not as nauseating as many. Sweet, no malt or hops to speak of, faky, but seems more beerlike than other low-carbs. Nasty metallic bitterness at the end derails a fine fine effort.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
radagast83 (4409) - Fairfax, Virginia, USA - JUL 26, 2006
Yikes, I forgot about this beer, I wonder why? Watery, thin. I really hate having to "count" these cheap beers, but unfortunately there are so many of them. Tried one, tried them all? How many times can they make the same exact kind of pale lager formula?

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
badgerben (4385) - Blaine, Minnesota, USA - JUL 21, 2004
Itís not the worst beer, mainly because it doesnít offend me (except offend my principles as a beer drinker). Thereís no aroma, no taste, no aftertaste... Itís bland, but it doesnít make me want to jump off a cliff; just get my money back.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
JK (4349) - St. Louis Park, Minnesota, USA - AUG 6, 2004
No aroma. light yellow. Very much like water. Worse than Michelob Ultra.

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
nick76 (4170) - Tampa, Florida, USA - NOV 5, 2005
The aroma is stronger than the taste and thatís not saying much. The appearance is pale golden and the head is fizzy and fades fast. The palate is thin. However weak it may be the taste is not bad. Itís just malt and a little bitterness that is somewhat like club soda. There is not much you can say about this beer.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
hotstuff (4058) - Indiana, USA - MAY 9, 2004
Taste better than some light beers that I have had, but still nothing to rave about in my opinion. It poured a small white head with fine-small sized bubbles that mostly diminished. This beer was carbonated and semi-transparent with a pale yellow hue. The aroma was malty and the flavor was a little hoppy. This was a light bodied beer with some lacing.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Aurelius (4028) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - APR 4, 2004
Well, I've gone from the sublime to the ridiculous this weekend. Started the weekend with Allagash Four, now I'm dealing with low-carb offerings from the local ABC Likkas. Hope the Matt Accel does better. Lousy label, screw-off cap, beer looks like someone ran a rusty nail through some tapwater. Lagery, somewhat banana-like aroma. Tastes like watery malt liquor. Corny. Finish is tart and somewhat steely. Bleh. Why bother? If I go on a low-carb diet and need to drink, then I'll switch to vodka tonics.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
ben4321 (3759) - Hoboken, New Jersey, USA - MAR 5, 2009
Overall Impression: Havenít seen this in a long time, but it really was some craptastic beer. Coorsí version of Michelob ultra...they still make this crap? Either way, stay away

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Nuffield (3657) - Roseville, Minnesota, USA - MAY 19, 2004
Poured a rather surprisingly deep color of yellow-orange (rich in color compared to Michelob Ultra). Sweet adjunct aroma, classic cheap-beer smell. The flavor was sweetish with a bit of malt, lots of carbonation, thin flavor with a moderately thin palate. After drinking about a third of the bottle, I set my glass on the table and walked away for a bit. When I came back there was a nearly-dead fly swimming in it. That grossed me out and I threw the rest of the glass away. Just as well, really.