overall
n/a

RATINGS: 200   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.11   EST. CALORIES: 124   ABV: 4.13%

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
frankyJ (1) - USA - SEP 25, 2004 does not count
This is a great beer for people who don’t the the heavy, thick beers. Smooth and tasty. The thing that sold me on this beer is the taste it leaves in your mouth. mmmm

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
SupermanDoha (5) - Fairfax, Virginia, USA - SEP 1, 2004 does not count
I thought this beer was very crisp. The flavor was genuine and went down smoothly. I more apt to like the lighter beers and this one is on eof the better ones I have had. The Lo-Carb part was tthe curiosity part in why I tried this beer and I was not disappointed.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 20/20
topout (1) - USA - AUG 30, 2010 does not count
:-) my favorite between the cowa answered ans the double down so get it toward today

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
kamish (93) - Monroe, Washington, USA - JUL 8, 2007
it’s alright. if you like low carb beer. whatever that means, who cares it’s beer but this one sure isn’t my first choice.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Tomgel (1) - Geneva, New York, USA - MAR 6, 2004 does not count
In this new growing category "low carb mania" I thought i'd become a kool-aid taster instead of tasting more products like Michelob Ultra. If this category is still around in 5 years, hats off to Aspen Edge, I feel you may not only dominate the low carb category, you may own it!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
flakpanzer (6) - North Carolina, USA - JUN 3, 2004 does not count
I feel very nuetral about this beer. looks and smells ok. Has very little flavor to it. A funny after taste though. Avoid unless your a carb-counting freak!!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
punkeedo (498) - Covington, Louisiana, USA - NOV 10, 2004
I was nicely surprised by this domestic. I wasn’t expecting to enjoy this beer, but I found it quite refreshing. Light and brisk, this beer is best enjoyed cold. It really is a refreshing drink and I recommend it for a hot day after cutting the grass or something similar. Slightly wheaty--a bit of a hops aroma--other than that, pretty run-of-the-mill. But, really an enjoyable brew.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 10/20
mikey (503) - farmington, Utah, USA - JUN 18, 2005
Poured a light amber with a head that fell to a fine ring. The nose was... well, not there. The taste started with light toasted malts and ended with some piney bittering hops. The finish was light an crisp. ABV was 4.0. For a low-carb beer I was supprised that I was actually able to taste anything at all. Not to mention that the hop/malt balance was for the most part right on. All in all, Aspen Edge is not a bad low-carb lager. given a choice of all the low-carb beers. I’d probibly go with this one.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
awesomeace86 (27) - Corning, Iowa, USA - OCT 5, 2005
best of low carb beer i have tried but lack from the top on the totem pole try but be warned my think it is crap

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
aobecksy (700) - Middle of no where, Ohio, USA - DEC 22, 2004
I gotta say, if you are going to do it--do it. Slumming isn’t so bad, I mean afterall if he is tri-athlete and going ot drink low carb, it is OK to compromise a little? I mean NO OTHER CHOICE. You are at the iron man competition at the gas station in Racine, he is going to buy a case of something...its ok isn’t it? Anyway, better than the other lights and lowcarb--more traditionally compared to water.