overall
n/a

RATINGS: 200   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.11   EST. CALORIES: 124   ABV: 4.13%

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
harlequinn (2744) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - APR 29, 2004
Well, about the only thing this one has going for it is it tastes better than Ultra and Green Light, but do not believe the hype, this beer still sucks. Pours slightly darker than its other low - carb candidates, lots of corn and rice adjuncts here, with a watery toasted malt taste every once in awhile. Bottom line, pass this one up.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
DerBiermeister (586) - Birmingham, Alabama, USA - JUL 19, 2004
Iíd like to have one of these while golfing - but then I never really golf. Joking aside, itís not bad - itís just not anything above average. Itís light, tastes kind of like malty seltzer water and somehow I think it would go well with a light sort of birthday cake. All in all, a yuppy beer thatís not worth $6.25 for a six pack. Iíd rather have Rolling Rock.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
ghawener (1458) - San Salvador, EL SALVADOR - JUL 25, 2005
Bottle: If I had to drink Low Carb beer this would be my choice. Light amber colour, minimal head. Hoppy aroma. Very bubbly and fizzy a drinkable low carb.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Ritterkreuz (179) - Seneca Falls, New York, USA - DEC 12, 2005
A product of the low carb craze, this is a watery brew. It doesnít taste bad, but it doesnít good, in fact, it has almost no taste at all.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Nuffield (3671) - Roseville, Minnesota, USA - MAY 19, 2004
Poured a rather surprisingly deep color of yellow-orange (rich in color compared to Michelob Ultra). Sweet adjunct aroma, classic cheap-beer smell. The flavor was sweetish with a bit of malt, lots of carbonation, thin flavor with a moderately thin palate. After drinking about a third of the bottle, I set my glass on the table and walked away for a bit. When I came back there was a nearly-dead fly swimming in it. That grossed me out and I threw the rest of the glass away. Just as well, really.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
SHD (17) - Palm Harbor, Florida, USA - MAY 27, 2004
The drinkers of bud light should try this. A step up in flavor, drinkability and does not ahve the sour aftertaste and allround nastiness of budlight. Goes does well on a summer day here in Florida.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Pailhead (4820) - Brownstown, Michigan, USA - JUL 14, 2004
UPDATED: JAN 31, 2005 Bottle: Aroma is rather sweet, much more of an aroma than I expected. Pours a light gold with a quick diminishing white head. Iím not saying this beer has a lot of flavor, but it actually does have flavor which is more than I can say for Ultra or Bud Light. Initial taste has a weak sweet flavor but finishes with a mild sweet taste and some bitterness. Has a weak apple aftertaste. Not a great beer, but a step up from Ultra, Green Light, and Bud Light.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
bitter (1136) - Henderson, Nevada, USA - FEB 28, 2005
slight malt water flavor....besides this, just like all the counter parts out there. Your an adjunct mother trucker!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
SudsMcDuff (5826) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - NOV 14, 2006
I wen tto my local corner quicky mart and bought a six pack of newcastle brown ale, when the cashier goes and pulls out a bottle of this, then he just put it in my bag, of course I objected, but he said it hardly sells and I hell, iíd never had it before..... Now considering it was free, it was ok, but I wouldnít have paid a quarter. No Head,No Smell, No way is this beer, but I can see drinking like 18 of these at the beach if i weighted 300 pounds

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
beastdog75 (362) - Brick, New Jersey, USA - MAR 16, 2004
Not the worst of the low-carb beers I've had, but still a sign of the sad state of affairs of American macros. Has a sweet, fruity taste to it, but still mostly watery. Might be a tad more flavorful than Coors Light, but not by much.