overall
n/a

RATINGS: 201   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.11   EST. CALORIES: 124   ABV: 4.13%

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
meathookjones (245) - Sterling, Virginia, USA - NOV 29, 2004
My girlfriend is on a low carb diet so I thought what the hell and tried some of her beer. Pours out the usual fizzy yellow beer look with a white head. I canít smell anything going on here, maybe the typical cheap beer smell but I am having trouble even detecting that. Taste if you can call it that is watered down version of Coors, which wasnít so hot in the taste department to begin with. This is possibly pre-drunk beer, as in someone has already drank a beer and then filled the aspen edge bottle with it on its exit. The body is basically as thin as water with a lot of carbonation. Not a beer I would recommend to any one. If you are that worried about carbs just drink less good beer or stick to liquor.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
KarmanGhia (276) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - DEC 13, 2004
UPDATED: MAR 16, 2005 While this beer seems to be the best of the low carb light beers that have just come out, that translates into about a 1.3 ranking acording to my scale. Why not the worst? Because no taste beats terrible taste. This beer has: no aroma, a swampy head that leaves quickly, and next to no taste. It does have some bubbles - in fact it is very close to club soda in my opinion. In pure American fashion, this beer is my 100th rating. What a milestone.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
LSUCamaro (4) - Louisiana, USA - FEB 21, 2005 does not count
This is the best of the "Low carb" beers...not that thatís saying much, but itís much better than Michelob Ultra, which tastes like...well nevermind, it has no taste, & Rock Green Light, which is horrible.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
fordest (2010) - Santee/San Diego, California, USA - JUL 30, 2005
Took a spot over Michalob Ultra, and from what I heard about Select, itís better than that too. So far, if Low-Carb is my limit, this is my choice.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
nick76 (4253) - Tampa, Florida, USA - NOV 5, 2005
The aroma is stronger than the taste and thatís not saying much. The appearance is pale golden and the head is fizzy and fades fast. The palate is thin. However weak it may be the taste is not bad. Itís just malt and a little bitterness that is somewhat like club soda. There is not much you can say about this beer.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
oldrtybastrd (3222) - Fort Walton Beach, Florida, USA - DEC 27, 2005
Pours a fizzy light yellow color. Aromas of corn and little else. Low-carb = low flavor. Iíve had flavored water with more body than this crap.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
KennethJ17 (18) - Bethalto, Illinois, USA - AUG 27, 2006
Just so so. No real complaints. I went in not expecting much and thats what I got.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 3/20
desurfer (1222) - Melbourne, Florida, USA - AUG 11, 2007
Not that beer in general has a ítasteí, but this really doesnít taste like beer at all. Super light and fizzy with a bit of maltiness as an afterthought. I see commercials for these low-carb brews as fitting into an íactiveí lifestyle, but when I ride my bicycle for 100 miles Iíll be damned if Iím not going to reward myself with something tasty afterward. Forget this junk.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
happy4hops (376) - Bel Air, Maryland, USA - MAR 9, 2004
A touch better than A-B ultra.Now the Coors mob have their ultra swill.This was a free sample at work mind you!

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
zathrus13 (1721) - Mount Laurel, New Jersey, USA - MAR 10, 2004
UPDATED: MAR 11, 2004 Better than Ultra, but that doesn't say much. I tried this and an O'douls Amber at the same time, and the O'Douls tasted better!!