overall

RATINGS: 2890   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.34   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
A premium light beer with 105 calories per 12-ounce serving.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
Aggiebob (228) - Huntsville, Alabama, USA - MAY 29, 2015
Can. Very light bodied with a slight malt flavor. Easy to drink but not one of my favorite mass produced beers

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Mark_Eck (1013) - - MAY 27, 2015
Pours a straw yellow. Aroma and taste are boring and unappealingly bad. Pass.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
allmyvinyl (6032) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - MAY 24, 2015
330ml bottle from Scotmid. Pours pale straw yellow, thick white head. Doesn’t look that bad to be honest. It all goes downhill from there though. Nose is saccharine sweet, yet watery. Taste just isn’t really there. Then a building astringency. Pretty shite, all in all.

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
kkarpfen (31) - - MAY 18, 2015
Bottle from Auchan, Luxembourg. Pours clear pale yellow with almost non-existant head. Sparkling. Very faint aromas of corn and wheat. Taste is very weak and inoffensive, too much CO2, I could taste almost no hops. Tastes like a mix of one part Heineken, three parts sparkling water. It is refreshing though. Saw this one on the foreign beer shelf in Auchan and was curiuos if it was really THAT bad. It depends, I would say that it does not taste bad per se, but it really does not taste much like anything at all.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
PlinyDad1952 (99) - - MAY 17, 2015
I DRUNK THIS ONE PROBLY BETTER THAN BUD LITE. AT WING STOP (I ALL THE TIME GO THEY’RE) THEY’RE HAVE ONLY ONE DOLLAR COORS WHAT IS A GOOD DEAL EVEN IF THE NOT THAT GOOD. I WENT TO WING STOP TODAY AND THE NEW YOUNG GIRL IS WORKI G THERE SHE HAS NO IDEA HOW OLD I AM BECAUSE I SHAVE MY HEAD EHEHEHEH AND SHE DID NOT NOW I WAS NOT CHECKING OUT HER $&@$@&. NO REASON I GO TO WING STOP FIVE DAYS A WEEK. BUT I USULLY DRINK COORS WITH MY SWEET BBQ WINGS BECAUSE ITS LITE AND THEY DONT HAVE MANY OPTIONS. ITS WORTH ONE DOLLAR? RIGHT?

Kirasuke (5) - - MAY 14, 2015 does not count
Why do i rate this a perfect 5 out of 5? Its my standby light beer. I have had this more than i have had any other beer. I drink more of this than bud light. I honestly haven’t had many craft beers. But I like coors. My favorite light beer bar none.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
Atom (1749) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - MAY 11, 2015
Aluminum bottle pours a clear pale golden with a medium white head. Sweet malt aroma with corn and malt. Taste similar to aroma, sweet and watery light bitterness on the finish. I’ll take it over bud light that’s forsure.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
deyholla (7945) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - MAY 9, 2015
On tap. Pours a clear pale yellow with visible carbonation and a white head that dissipates to the edges. Aroma has sweet grain and cornmeal notes with a bit of cookie underlying. Flavor is thin with cornmeal and sweet grains.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
johnnymusky (537) - Minnesota, USA - MAY 8, 2015
took one for the team and drank this crap...terrible beer....not worth a rate description...(#472)

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Beersmithbacon (111) - San Luis Rey, California, USA - MAY 8, 2015
There is absolutely nothing to this beer except some grain taste. Clear light pee yellow and zero flavor.