overall

RATINGS: 2964   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.35/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
A premium light beer with 105 calories per 12-ounce serving.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
hieronim (14) - Schenectady, New York, USA - DEC 7, 2002
I had a tough time rating this one, mostly because there isnít anything to rate. It smells and tastes like water. Bad if you want to enjoy a beer, good if youíre thirsty or need to get blitzed and you either donít like good beer, or youíre broke and donít like bud.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Crit (3768) - Surrey, British Columbia, CANADA - DEC 6, 2002
UPDATED: AUG 12, 2006 Have had stronger water than this

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
omhper (22902) - TyresŲ, SWEDEN - DEC 5, 2002
Bottled. Hooray! Yet another beer I havenít sampled before found in Taiwan. Very pale yellow, initial medium sized creamy head. No aroma, no flavour, except perhaps a light soft hint of corn. No bitterness, no nothing. As it doesnít taste anything, I canít say itís unpleasant though. One more? No thanks, Iíd rather have a beer instead.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
MTNMAN509 (14) - Goleta, California, USA - DEC 3, 2002
this beer is close to water, but its still better than water. Very inimpressive, but occasionally on a hit day its a good stand-by. Why arent there naked girls dancing around me whil I drink this shit...I wonder- ill grab a guinness draught

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
JerseysBeast (19) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 3, 2002
Falls between miller and bud.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
whiterabbit81 (244) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - DEC 2, 2002
UPDATED: SEP 16, 2003 One of the few beers that seems to taste better from a can. Incredibly watery, very popular and without flavor. Only to be consumed if you want to drink about 50.

Kevbo99 (149) - Dunmore, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 1, 2002
they say they use the purest water for this beer and it must be true because all you can taste is water here. pure swill and shit in a can. i hate this beer. it sucks. if i ever bought a case of it i want someone to bludgen me with the blunt end of an ax. the only reason it got a rating as hight as it did from me is because it wont let me give a 0 rating.

Supaflyfresh99 (97) - E.Williston, New York, USA - NOV 30, 2002
This beer tastes like crap.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
CapFlu (5096) - Victoria, British Columbia, CANADA - NOV 30, 2002
Hints of water, water and h2o. Skimping on flavour seems to be the name of the game for light beers but, as opposed to my colleague below, I would definitely think of drinking this should it be the last keg hooked-up to the bar. As far as light beer goes, I donít know how beer companies can do it better.

Cartoonkhaki (1245) - Brantford, Ontario, CANADA - NOV 30, 2002
If this was the last beer on the planet, and it was free, and was my only source of nutrients so that I had to drink it to stay alive, I would stop drinking beer!