overall

RATINGS: 2869   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.34   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
A premium light beer with 105 calories per 12-ounce serving.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
IslandHaole (1091) - Yokosuka-Shi, Kanagawa-Ken, JAPAN - MAR 21, 2002
Makes me want to put a ’Silver Bullet’ in a pistol and shoot the brewer.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
dprior (118) - Somerville, Massachusetts, USA - MAR 20, 2002
Well, it came in cans, so we were allowed to drink it on the beach. It doesn’t really taste like much. Goes down like water.

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
thedodlanman99 (7) - USA - MAR 20, 2002 does not count
I really used to like this beer until I started drinking soemthing other than american swill. Really Watered down.

Sandybeer99 (15) - elmsdale, Nova Scotia, CANADA - MAR 20, 2002
Out of all Light beer and all American beer, Coors Light takes the proverbial cake in terms of likeness to water.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 9/20
coldandhot99 (18) - Abingdon, Maryland, USA - MAR 19, 2002
Watery and just plan old weak. A quick thirst quencher if you’re not into flavor.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
BrotherBeer (13) - Colfax, Washington, USA - MAR 17, 2002
Did you work out in the hot sun all day you’re really thirsty? Are you planning on going boating all day where you’re going to be socializing about life and not paying attention on you’re consumption? Then this beer is a great choice. Great beer for people who don’t really understand beer. Don’t pour it into a glass though, the weak color might disappoint you.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
vacek (67) - College Station, Texas, USA - MAR 16, 2002
Where I live, this along with a few others is free at parties or one of the only things available. I am not a fan but would pick this over Miller and/or Bud Light. Goes down easy like a big glass of water.

jezmez68 (403) - Chesterton, Indiana, USA - MAR 16, 2002
Drinking Coors Light is like making love in a canoe - it’s fucking close to water!

DamnGoodBeer99 (13) - Shingle Springs, California, USA - MAR 14, 2002
Light WHAT? Hmmmm. I did not think it was even possible to become LESS than water! Along with the regular one, these beers bring on a genuine headache. The advertising girls they use are beautiful though. Too bad they don’t give you one with each case. I think I’ll keep a couple of cans around for when I need emergency wiper fluid for my truck!

snoot (286) - Anaheim, California, USA - MAR 14, 2002
UPDATED: SEP 26, 2003 Swill. Swill swill swill. If this is the taste of the rockies, I'll stick with sewer water. Almost bad enough to make me order wine to get the taste out of my mouth. Neck and neck with Bud Lite.