overall

RATINGS: 2878   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.34   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
A premium light beer with 105 calories per 12-ounce serving.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
LuckeyHaskins99 (180) - Toledo, Ohio, USA - FEB 8, 2002
How can I write a kind word about Coors Light you may ask? I once worked a beer booth at the local Polish festival. Three of us hawked our product íCOOORRRRRRSS LIIIIIIIIGHTTTTT..... THE OFFICIAL BEER OF THE POLISH FESTIVALí We got ífree samplesí as well as getting our fingers prunded with the stuff. A dozen and a half cups of the stuff isnít too bad. Only great when free.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
Davhgbrew (947) - Seattle, Washington, USA - FEB 7, 2002
This stuff defines American watered down beer. The only thing itís good for is getting drunk, not a pleasurable drinking experience.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
bluemeow76 (693) - Lewis Center, Ohio, USA - FEB 6, 2002
Basic light beer - tastes like water. But I definitely think itís better than Bud Light.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 9/20
tcb200 (8) - Pearl River, New York, USA - FEB 5, 2002 does not count
Drink only in emergency (ie - only beer left)- it really has no taste - good or bad

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
ttboy8099 (73) - Corvallis, Oregon, USA - FEB 5, 2002
I canít figure out if this is the worst beer in the world, or the worst water in the world.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
LuckySmarms99 (80) - Ontario, USA - FEB 5, 2002
Top 10 beer. If hot day and at a bar, my first beer of choice. Refreshing taste and smooth taste goes down easy. Should have higher rating than what it got. One of top beers I call American.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
thejman454 (56) - cumming, Georgia, USA - FEB 4, 2002
UPDATED: FEB 23, 2003 This like all lite beers doen't have much taste, but of the little taste it does have it isn't 'that: bad.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
TheRavishingOne (45) - Cumming, Georgia, USA - FEB 4, 2002
An above average light beer. Too bad above average for a light beer is far inferior to an average fully fattening beer. If you like light beer this is a good one, but if you donít. It wonít change your mind.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
crazydiamond (48) - Michigan, USA - FEB 4, 2002
Everybody says this beer tastes íwatered downí. Iím not going to do that. To me, it tastes like you melted about 3 ice cubes in a glass of Bud Light.

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
beerstop (173) - Roanoke, Virginia, USA - FEB 4, 2002
Iím sure there are worse beers out there, but I donít ever want to try any of them. The absolute most watered-down beer experience you can have. I canít believe some of my loser buddies like this stuff. To each their own for sure.