overall

RATINGS: 2723   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.33   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
A premium light beer with 105 calories per 12-ounce serving.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
MRMedellin (170) - Bogota, COLOMBIA - FEB 18, 2014
UPDATED: APR 1, 2014 The first impression was interesting, because it has a label indicator who change his white color to blue when it’s cold. Pretty cool. In glass is a pale lager with a pale yellow color, white and stable foam head and regular carbonation. The aromas are quite simple, prevailing malt notes and grain like corn. The taste is also simple, with a light body, malt flavors, not much hops, and a watery end

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
beerfest5 (1062) - Dublin, IRELAND - FEB 18, 2014
My Father’s go-to beer. I have fond memories of being a kid and watching the Sox with him, and when my Mom left the room he would give me a sip. I hated it then and I hate it now.

paljoey (9) - - FEB 17, 2014 does not count
This is my go to beer...I love the taste, love the color and the smell is fantastic! !

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
mmill527 (63) - Wisconsin, USA - FEB 16, 2014
There are few certainties in life: is there life after death, is there intelligent life elsewhere in the universe, etc. But one thing is for certain... this human will never ever drink this garbage again.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
YanIpa (144) - Quebec, CANADA - FEB 15, 2014
Couleur jaune pisssdd avec un col inexistant. Nez très faible en malt. Saveurs extremement faible, très dilué. Très mauvaise bière. Horrible !!!!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Evolutionary (252) - Ohio, USA - FEB 15, 2014
Pale pee color. Tap at roosters. Weak lager that tastes watered down with seltzer water. Ok if hot out and thirsty I guess or good for college keg parties. ---Rated via my mouth

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
jookos (1523) - FINLAND - FEB 15, 2014
Bottle. Pale yellow, clear. Weak maizy nose, watery body. Clean, watery, super easy drink. Works for some.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
MattiasA (617) - Malmö, SWEDEN - FEB 14, 2014
I think this is a seriously misunderstood beer. It’s a light lager with a high drinkability. Balanced (In the sense that nothing really sticks out) with a slight sweet maltiness. Serve ice-cold.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 2/20
biokid23 (102) - California, USA - FEB 11, 2014
Pretty nasty. Tastes kind of like a foreign pale lager, diluted in 1 part mineral water.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 10/20
Chad9976 (1082) - Albany, New York, USA - FEB 8, 2014
I poured a 24oz can into a large mug. It had a best before date of 3/10/14 and cost $1.77 ($0.07 per ounce).

Appearance: Typical pee-like golden hue. Transparent body with plenty of visible effervescence. Pours to a small, white, soapy head which fizzles away quickly and leaves no lacing.

Smell: Strong aroma of corn grits or flaked maize, but not DMS per se.

Taste: I so rarely drink light adjunct macro lagers that I’ve kind of forgotten what they taste like. Coors Light is so far removed from the type of beer I usually drink that it’s extremely difficult to describe the palette since the flavor here are foreign to me. It has a distinct sharp, somewhat tart taste to start off. Similar to that of club soda or just carbonated water. Somewhat starchy with mild dryness and bitterness. A hint of cracker-like taste can be found, but mostly it’s all corn. I have a feeling Coors Light uses the most corn of all the major light lagers of the style. That’s not to say it’s off-putting or a brewing flaw, though. It’s rather neutral-tasting for the most part, but a beer needs be more than "not awful" to be truly good.

Drinkability: Coors Light is advertised as "The world’s most refreshing beer." While I wouldn’t agree with that, I will admit that it is indeed refreshing. That’s not surprising considering how light bodied it is, and how thin and watery the mouthfeel is. It does quench the thirst while it’s in the mouth, but does leave a faint trace of starch on the tongue. At 4.2% ABV it’s not truly "sessionable" since this beer needs to be drank fast before it warms up. Still, chugging one a few times an hour shouldn’t be a problem for anyone.