overall

RATINGS: 2840   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.34   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
A premium light beer with 105 calories per 12-ounce serving.

3DMAn's rating

3DMAn (1) - - DEC 10, 2012
Tastes good, is not too expensive. I don’t have to pretend that I am superior because I like some "micro garage brew crap" - I know that Coors Light is tasty, cheap, and goes great with a hot summer day.

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
TedE (119) - Sydney, AUSTRALIA - JAN 28, 2015
Available in Australia as ’Coors. Crisp refreshing lager’. This is brewed in Canada. 355ml bottle into glass. 4.2%. Smells of sweet malt and sweet corn. Very pale urine colour. Thin scum head. Medium carbonation. Taste is fizzy mineral water. Light body, so fizzy it hurts your throat. Tiny aftertaste, a bit of lemon, a bit of bubblegum. Almost completely flavourless.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
kalervo (768) - FINLAND - JAN 16, 2015
Pyöräkadulla 1/2015. Almost no taste at all, very watery (quite easy to drink indeed). Not much like a proper beer.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Senka (720) - Tallinn, ESTONIA - JAN 13, 2015
From us trip: good drink, if you do not call it beer. Something like lemonade but is diluted with hop rinsing water and a dash of malt extract. Drink and drive.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
njager246 (383) - grand rapids, Michigan, USA - JAN 10, 2015
Aroma is slightly sweet, the taste is like a beer cut with half water... Crisp and clean... Good for some drinking games I suppose

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
BiddleBrau (972) - Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 9, 2015
Bottle. Clear gold with quickly thinning head (am I really rating this?). Light corn aroma. Reminds me of poor swill I drank in college 30 years ago. This approach to beer should be put to rest given the plethora of choices we have today. I am only wasting my time on this review because I have enjoyed several tasty beers prior to this swill.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
raymow (857) - Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 6, 2015
bottled - I just noticed that I never rated this, so what the hell! It’s about what you’d expect - pretty damn bad! Now with that being said, this was my go to beer in my 20’s (until I learned what real beer tasted like).

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 10/20
Underdogs88 (181) - New Jersey, USA - DEC 23, 2014
Slightly sweet aroma. Appearance is a clear yellow with an average head. Flavor is slightly sweet. Hop bitterness is really low. Mouthfeel is light with medium carbonation. Overall, the beer lacks aroma and flavor even for an American light lager. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Maxbier (444) - Maryland, USA - DEC 13, 2014
From 8oz can. Light yellow with thin tan head. Aroma of corn booze and light malt. Flavor is light corn and malt. Bitterness is present but not something is associate with hops. Finish is unpleasant dry corn. On the plus side not skunked. I think if you serve it at 25°F it may be "better"

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
cervezadrinker (24) - MEXICO - DEC 4, 2014
tried it in several occasions since is everywhere and is quite cheap... just a bad macro. can be refreshing and just to get drunk but overall is a whatery excuse of a beer.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 9/20
RD400F (214) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - DEC 4, 2014
Can to tulip glass, the beer pours a transparent very pale yellow with a surprisingly big white head, leaving some lace. The aroma consists of cut grass, corn, hay, some citrus...not so bad. The taste is similar to the aroma and not as bad as I thought this was going to be. It’s quite smooth. Palate: the beer is very refreshing and I could chug this glass no issue. Drinkability is high which is no surprise. Quite carbonated, very thin bodied. Overall this caught me off guard with its relatively small amount of character. Honestly I’ve had craft brews that were shittier than this.