overall

RATINGS: 2865   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.34   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
A premium light beer with 105 calories per 12-ounce serving.

cymbaliner's rating

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
cymbaliner (2) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAR 4, 2013
Very little of anything, really. Poor aroma, taste, and mouthfeel. Metallic finish from can. However, one can drink many of these without getting full. Great for the beach.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Jabah (138) - Winter Park, Florida, USA - APR 15, 2015
I might be giving this a slightly higher rating, because I kind of grew up drinking Silver Bullet....in my teens before I was introduced to kind brew. I always preferred it to Bud, Busch, Old milwaukee (which I never bought nor liked). Or at some Tiki Bar, BBQ, etc. where they only have a limited selection. It is still skunky, but not overwhelmingly so. Must be that "fresh Rocky Mountain river water!"

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Marduk (3476) - Tallinn, ESTONIA - APR 13, 2015
330ml bottle (Kamppi). Pale yellow color. Foamy head. Malty, sweet, cereals in aroma. Malty and watery taste. And by watery I really mean watery. Some Tallinn suburb tap water has more character and flavor than this. But then again it’s clean and not nasty. Haters gonna hate.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
Alengrin (2863) - BELGIUM - APR 11, 2015
One of America’s ’infamous’ macro lagers, with a stable though eventually breaking, lightly lacing, snow white head and very pale yellowish golden colour, cristal clear with very little fizz. Sourish grains in the nose (wheat!), lots of iron shavings, damp cloth, vague honeyish barleay accent, old cookies. Neutral onset, minerally, rather undercarbonated, thin mouthfeel, very metallic, light malt sweetishness paired with a sourish graininess apparently coming from wheat (unusual in this style), fading out in a bland, neutral, rather watery finish in which just a very faint echo of grassy hops is noticeable, but not providing any bitterness worth mentioning. Bland and boring as expected, but not really offensive. The wheat is clearly there and provides some taste - almost feels like a thin, watery ’wheat lager’, which is basically what is...

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
bartzluke (78) - Oklahoma, USA - APR 11, 2015
12 oz pour from refrigerated 3.2% can into a weissbier glass. I figure of I?m going to insult it, I need to at least drink it in ideal conditions. Aggressive pour produced a moderate snow-white head. Quickly dissipates without a trace. Straw and amazing clear. Strong carbonation. Nose is corn and sugar. Mouthfeel is thin. Taste is corn, sugar, and regret. A little spice-- maybe cinnamon or ginger? A bit of a bitter bite. A generous description would be crisp. Not good. Would not willing drink again. At least I tried it.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
OKD10 (13) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - APR 8, 2015
One day, I hope I have enough money to attach my shower head to a keg of one of these babies so I can just bathe in the pure, amazing glory on a daily basis. This beer is so good, I am going to name my first born child Coors and feed him bottles of this amazing concoction.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
mathieuc (1813) - Québec, Quebec, CANADA - APR 2, 2015
Can at a social event. Pretty much as tasteless as it can be. Nose is pretty much pure corn. Lightly sweet and bland. Light body and high carbonation making a watery beer feel ever waterier. Bah.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
IPagan5 (101) - San Marcos, California, USA - APR 1, 2015
Awesome big hops and malts. Hops of Pliny younger with rich mango and spicy pine. Finishes with a fantastic malt backbone....APRIL FOOLs. This is just crappy grain swill. Too fizzy....blech

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
markas101 (1966) - Calgary, Alberta, CANADA - MAR 31, 2015
355 ml can, Calgary, AB, Canada. Wow can’t believe I haven’t rated this. Pale yellow, zero head. Very mild bready corn aroma. Light, peppery with more grain and an almost undetectable hop finish. Could be worse I suppose.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Calisky (1397) - ALSACE, FRANCE - MAR 29, 2015
Couleur dorée, bonne mousse blanche. Nez malté avec note legumes. Par contre aucun gout! de l’eau avec un peu de sel et metal. Très aqueuse.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
beer_rookie (56) - Arkansas, USA - MAR 28, 2015

Pours a very light, very clear straw color. Seriously, some municipal water supply could be darker than this. But for that I do rate it a little higher than I probably should. Pretty good head on it, but gone in a flash.
Aroma, it’s hard to distinguish. But I’m picking up some florals, and maybe some light dough. But again, very light.
Taste is light, very light. It’s clean. It’s fresh. It’s not terrible. But it has no flavor really, and no character. I think it’s a little worse than other light beers.
Mouthfeel, well, like I said, it’s clean and fresh. No hop bitterness, no nothing really It’s kind of boring.
Overall, it’s okay. It’s pretty good. I mean, it’s light beer. You can only expect so much.