overall

RATINGS: 2869   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.34   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
A premium light beer with 105 calories per 12-ounce serving.

iceman15658's rating

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
iceman15658 (133) - Acme, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 8, 2013
Can. Pours a very pale yellow with minimal head. The aroma is has a sort of weak malt smell. not much in the taste department

1.3
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Eurlager (28) - New York, USA - MAY 3, 2015
Just a typical, extremely watery, overpriced and over advertised piece of light piss and crap.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
rarbring (1753) - Linköping, SWEDEN - MAY 1, 2015
Overall: No taste
Note: Can 355 ml at WestJet YUL-YYZ Reviewed 2015-05-01.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
bubblehouse (646) - louisville, Kentucky, USA - APR 29, 2015
Out of all the beers at the chow wagon all which are bad this is one I have not rated.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
EAGLE82 (163) - Röslau, Bavaria, GERMANY - APR 27, 2015
OMG! One of the worst I ever had in terms of aroma, look and taste. Simply not drinkable...

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Jabah (166) - Winter Park, Florida, USA - APR 15, 2015
I might be giving this a slightly higher rating, because I kind of grew up drinking Silver Bullet....in my teens before I was introduced to kind brew. I always preferred it to Bud, Busch, Old milwaukee (which I never bought nor liked). Or at some Tiki Bar, BBQ, etc. where they only have a limited selection. It is still skunky, but not overwhelmingly so. Must be that "fresh Rocky Mountain river water!"

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Marduk (3544) - Tallinn, ESTONIA - APR 13, 2015
330ml bottle (Kamppi). Pale yellow color. Foamy head. Malty, sweet, cereals in aroma. Malty and watery taste. And by watery I really mean watery. Some Tallinn suburb tap water has more character and flavor than this. But then again it’s clean and not nasty. Haters gonna hate.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
Alengrin (2939) - BELGIUM - APR 11, 2015
One of America’s ’infamous’ macro lagers, with a stable though eventually breaking, lightly lacing, snow white head and very pale yellowish golden colour, cristal clear with very little fizz. Sourish grains in the nose (wheat!), lots of iron shavings, damp cloth, vague honeyish barleay accent, old cookies. Neutral onset, minerally, rather undercarbonated, thin mouthfeel, very metallic, light malt sweetishness paired with a sourish graininess apparently coming from wheat (unusual in this style), fading out in a bland, neutral, rather watery finish in which just a very faint echo of grassy hops is noticeable, but not providing any bitterness worth mentioning. Bland and boring as expected, but not really offensive. The wheat is clearly there and provides some taste - almost feels like a thin, watery ’wheat lager’, which is basically what is...

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
bartzluke (123) - Oklahoma, USA - APR 11, 2015
12 oz pour from refrigerated 3.2% can into a weissbier glass. I figure of I?m going to insult it, I need to at least drink it in ideal conditions. Aggressive pour produced a moderate snow-white head. Quickly dissipates without a trace. Straw and amazing clear. Strong carbonation. Nose is corn and sugar. Mouthfeel is thin. Taste is corn, sugar, and regret. A little spice-- maybe cinnamon or ginger? A bit of a bitter bite. A generous description would be crisp. Not good. Would not willing drink again. At least I tried it.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
OKD10 (13) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - APR 8, 2015
One day, I hope I have enough money to attach my shower head to a keg of one of these babies so I can just bathe in the pure, amazing glory on a daily basis. This beer is so good, I am going to name my first born child Coors and feed him bottles of this amazing concoction.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
mathieuc (1899) - Québec, Quebec, CANADA - APR 2, 2015
Can at a social event. Pretty much as tasteless as it can be. Nose is pretty much pure corn. Lightly sweet and bland. Light body and high carbonation making a watery beer feel ever waterier. Bah.