overall
Brewed by Grupo Modelo (Corona)
Style: Pale Lager
México DF, Mexico

RATINGS: 3607   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.69/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Corona Extra is the number-one selling beer in Mexico and the leading export brand from Mexico. This pilsener type beer was first brewed in 1925 by Cervecería Modelo, located in Mexico City.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
ante (3374) - Stockholm, SWEDEN - AUG 12, 2003
Pale yellow with a small head. Not much aroma, maybe rice and corn. Watery mouthfeel with no finish to mention.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
sirdrinkalot (3) - Montgomery, Illinois, USA - AUG 11, 2003 does not count
Fun to drink when you are in Mexico. This cerveza es muy malo. However, I will drink it with a lime and with some of my mexican friends

1.3
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
McWhite (108) - Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 10, 2003
The lime does make it better, but over all it's just alcoholic water. Central American beers are made to replace the often undrinkable water, so it's understandable that most taste like watered down light beers. The 4 for flavor is with a lime.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
cbt1 (12) - San francisco, California, USA - AUG 8, 2003
Well back in Highschool I loved to get this because the chicks loved the lime.It made for a great party. Then I realised, this is tasteless!!!! If it was not for the lime there would be no flavor at all...forget this and get a Tecate.

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
carboloader (674) - Houston, Texas, USA - AUG 7, 2003
From bottle, skunky aroma. Bland in taste, not much to go on here. Much better with a lime or squirt of lemon. Easy to guzzle once you get past the smell, but not as flavorful as other common Mexican beers like Pacifico or Bohemia.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
jek803 (41) - USA - AUG 7, 2003
I will only drink it with a lime, or there would be no taste. It does quench my thirst, but then again, so does water.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Tinman2 (2) - cardiff, AUSTRALIA - AUG 4, 2003 does not count
Most overrated beer i have ever tried.any beer taht people need to add lime to so they can drink it doesn't say much about the beer.No flavour, structure,or thirst quenching ability

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
rickgordon (3851) - Göteborg, SWEDEN - AUG 3, 2003
When abroad I usually drink Mineralnaja Vada during daytime and beer in the evenings. This was one exception. But I was thirsty. Corona is a watery beer, like Mineral Water with gas.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
larsniclas (6653) - Billdal, SWEDEN - AUG 3, 2003
Did I order a Perrier? The bottle says it's a beer, but I can't tell from aroma or flavour.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
MANNYQUARTERS (4) - USA - AUG 2, 2003 does not count
I had this beer wonce when I was desprate for a beer (because I was at a baby-naming). Seriously, it's so butt avrage that I was like, "yo dude - this is so butt avrage." If you wanna a real beer you're gonna go down to the store right now and snag a 6pack of mikelob dry. Seriosly, drink the first 2 befor you even leave the store! My friend Area does that all the time and he hides the bottles if the ownar isn't looking. That's not realy cool but I love the guy. One time Area took a bullet for me. He wasn't shot or anything .. he just took it from a gun shop when the ownar wasn't looking. And then he gave it to me later that day. I'm so pissed, my girlfriend shaved her mullet. "Mik dry" rulez!!