overall
Brewed by Grupo Modelo (Corona)
Style: Pale Lager
México DF, Mexico

RATINGS: 3373   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.69   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Corona Extra is the number-one selling beer in Mexico and the leading export brand from Mexico. This pilsener type beer was first brewed in 1925 by Cervecería Modelo, located in Mexico City.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 8/20
dubs (117) - St Peters, NSW, AUSTRALIA - OCT 13, 2002
Used to drink this in Manning Bar, Sydney Uni, cause I thought I looked cool with a lemon hanging off my bottle of Mexican peasant beer. I was wrong, and there are enough lemons at Manning Bar anyway. Ended up going back to this shit in New York because it is the cheap shit over there, and you gets it in supermarkets etc alongside Bud etc. This is some very average shit, which is refreshing ice cold, but what beer isnt?

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Nuffield (3737) - Roseville, Minnesota, USA - OCT 7, 2002
Prone to skunking, but perhaps that’s not the worst thing in the world, as at least it gets some flavor then. My colleagues seemed to think this was "a pretty good beer"--compared to Bud, etc.--but this was pretty mediocre.

1.4
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
OldJack99 (114) - USA - OCT 2, 2002
A fair beer, nothing special. Kind of mild actually. Like it at a pool or club, w/ or w/o lime. Okay beer.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
jcalbi (380) - Medford, New Jersey, USA - SEP 30, 2002
The Border Police aren’t doing enough to keep this stuff out of the country.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
UnionMade (621) - Connecticut, USA - SEP 29, 2002
I just can’t get into this. People, including other beer drinkers, tell me that this tastes great on the beach when it’s hot. No. It looks like urine, and the chemical aftertaste is just overwhelming. I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that they brew this with corn and absolutely no barley. Any other mexican lager you can find is better. The most popular is also the worst. I have pity in my heart when I see people buying or drinking this. The power of advertising.

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Roli (405) - laval, Quebec, CANADA - SEP 28, 2002
Some people probably love this, but not me. its acceptable with a lime. But still taste like really bad.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Erilar99 (3) - NETHERLANDS - SEP 27, 2002 does not count
I like this one, but not as a beer. To me its more a refreshing soda. I do not associate it with anything beer stands for in my mind. Its a good drink especially when its (or your) hot.

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
odelay (37) - fuquay-varina, North Carolina, USA - SEP 26, 2002
once again....beer my girlfriend likes. ABV too low for me to consider drinking it, but, like most everyone else, i know what it tastes like.... corny

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Hen0199 (8) - na, AUSTRALIA - SEP 26, 2002 does not count
pretty bloody good

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Prostman (1077) - Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 26, 2002
This is a Cancun favorite of mine....