overall
Brewed by Grupo Modelo (Corona)
Style: Pale Lager
México DF, Mexico

RATINGS: 3388   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.69   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Corona Extra is the number-one selling beer in Mexico and the leading export brand from Mexico. This pilsener type beer was first brewed in 1925 by Cervecería Modelo, located in Mexico City.

ChinaCat99's rating

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
ChinaCat99 (14) - Michigan, USA - FEB 27, 2001
This is definatly a beer for chicks who wish they knew something about beer and want to have a ’beer Preference’. And take my word for it, a lime will not drown the taste of piss.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
Eurlager (22) - New York, USA - MAY 3, 2015
If you drink Dos Equis and then pee, your piss would probably taste exactly like Corona Extra, any questions? I didn’t think so

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
andrewje41 (1095) - Kenmore, Washington, USA - MAY 2, 2015
A bottle of Corona Familiar that was gifted to me by my coworker Luis. I have decided to make the most of this opportunity and play the "gotta rate them all" card. Pours a clear pale yellow color with a quick fading head. Nearly absent corn like aroma. I’m only going to say positive things about this. On a 90° day, when you are parched, this is a tasty, very refreshing beer out of a frozen mug. Typical Mexican lager other than that. I’m not going to call this garbage, because it isnt. Could be much worse for sure. Thirst quenching. Clearly the main ingredient is water, and water can be quite refreshing at times. Though sometimes water doesn’t cut it, and you aay, get me a beer. I don’t know. When opportunity knocks, I’ll continue to order to order this beer over the fierce competition of Mexican lagers.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 6/20
RafeAU (308) - Kingston, AUSTRALIA - MAY 1, 2015
Bottle in Canberra. Yes, it’s pretty flavourless. But it washes down your food and is pretty refreshing. Totally ridiculous this is imported across the world. What a strange world economic system we have.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
AlfredoGarcia (91) - Santiago, CHILE - APR 29, 2015
355ml bottle. Very clear gold color, low white head. Grass smell. Super light famous taste, for the low flavour. Decent aftertaste. Very refreshing and with a great packaging. Say what you want about Corona, but in the end It’s a very nice comertial cheap lager for watching the football game.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
Kjelle72 (15) - SWEDEN - APR 29, 2015
Taste like water, so its really easy to drink. If you wanna get drunk this is a very easy solution.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Tanner1984 (1) - Massachusetts, USA - APR 28, 2015 does not count
Drinking this for the first time since I started drinking craft beer about a year and a half ago. I used to think this was good WTF?I said to myself after the first sip. Its gross to me now and I’m proud to be able to say that......like really fucking gross. Its kinda like drinking kool-aid without enough sugar in it. Very bland and leaves you wanting something with wayyy more substance.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
ffbot (18) - Oakland, California, USA - APR 27, 2015
This beer has gotta be one of the worst popular beers. Give me Budweiser over this any day. I like the appearance, the color and the slight bubbles are wonderful, but everything else sucks. The taste and smell is pure skunk-iness, the palate has a long lasting skunk aftertaste, it’s awful. I don’t understand why you would pay more for this versus decent Mexican pale lagers like Modelo Especial or Pacifico.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
Gemineye420 (1) - USA - APR 18, 2015 does not count
I’m kinda new to beer but this is my "go to" beer besides Bud light. Maybe as I try new ones I’ll find one that suits "Me" but for now...

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
damjan (32) - CROATIA - APR 15, 2015
35,5cl bottle. Pours light golden colour with poor head. Almost no smell at all. Tasteless and too carbonated. Can hardly be called beer.

0.8
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
klm1 (352) - - APR 15, 2015
golden colour with almost no white head. It hard drinkable beer, with medium carbonation and bitterness, taste of metal, some lemone notes, it is not refresing but disgusting with watery finish.