overall

RATINGS: 145   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.67/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%

Jine (903) - Nutley, New Jersey, USA - FEB 24, 2005
The name on this bottle was Crazy Horse and Iím tappin out more hate than Samuel Morse, this beer is an epic poor drunk manís force, my mind is lookin worse than a Rors-chach test, a total ink blot mess, you bess respess or you fail the tessst. Word up to my homeboys in Brooklyn

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 14/20
recordgrooves (4) - STL, Missouri, USA - FEB 19, 2005 does not count
woooaaaah! This is some hardcore shiznet! at the end of the forty it goes down like very un-smooth whisky! I have seen some good fights becouse of this! taste like the piss from a horse that has mad cow disease, if you can imagine that.

AdamSkillin (376) - High Bridge, New Jersey, USA - FEB 2, 2005
After my roommates and I graduated from Country Club, we moved up(?) to Crazy Horse, because it was 10 cents cheaper and looked like Arizona Iced Tea. In the immortal words of Dave Chapelle as Samuel L. Jackson, "Itíll get you drunk, bitch!"

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
tsarman (794) - Northern, New Jersey, USA - FEB 1, 2005
Crazy Horse is such a better name than Crazy Stallion. It does look a lot like Arizona Iced Tea and or a cow. For a malt likka, not horrible. In 40 oz style. Like a slightly sweet standard lager. $1.99 for the whole thing tho is crazy.

Osgood (6) - Utica, New York, USA - DEC 22, 2004 does not count
The absolute worst malt liqour iíve ever had. I bought this 24 oncer at the local ghetto mart. The can was old and dirty (foreshadowing of the disgustingness to come) which was a tip as how disgusting it really was. I cracked open the can, instantly I was bombarded with a vile malt odor of corn and vodka. I thought it couldnít possibly taste as bad as it smells. I was very wrong. Iím not even sure how to describe the rancid taste or the lingering dregs that were left on my palate. My buddy wouldnít even try a swig, for the smell drove him far away. I took down about 6 ounces and promptly toss it out. Moral of the story, Donít drink crazy horse.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Cornfield (5570) - Oak Forest, Illinois, USA - DEC 13, 2004
UPDATED: JUL 20, 2005 From a 24-oz can that was spotted more like a cow than a horse... This poured a golden color with carbonation and a head that vanished immediately. The aroma is of metallic corn. The taste reminded me of times when Iíve almost vomited --- thatís the flavoring this thing gives. It finishes with a coat of slime on the tongue.

<font size=-4><a href=http://www.ratebeer.com/Places/ShowPlace.asp? Armanetti, Willowbrook, IL<font size=-1>

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
Odeed (1799) - Bakersfield, California, USA - OCT 23, 2004
i have not seen this in years.although it was crazy "horseí not "sallion". its really strong in a malt liquor kind of way.be careful with this one.

Loddeer (171) - USA - OCT 6, 2004
Now this is just horrible. When I think of crazy horse, I think of pocket change, getting absolutely blasted, and feeling sick the rest of the night and following day. An atrocity.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Shag (2765) - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA - OCT 4, 2004
UPDATED: OCT 17, 2004 Wow I left one off from the SD Swillfest 04. This one was darker in color but a bit overbearing on the sweetness. A bit of alcohol coming through. This was one of the more difficult to drink for sure. A slimy corn funk was left on my tounge. Ah no thanks! UPDATE : Wow my horse turned into a stallion weird!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Yankovitch333 (612) - Baltimore, Maryland, USA - SEP 8, 2004
Crazy Horse Malt Liquor. Brewed by City Brewery for the makers of Arizona Iced Tea. It looks exactly like Arizona Iced Tea, but it has a weak and watery taste. Tonight was my friendís 21st birthday. And tonight we went to the liquor store and a college party. I saw Crazy Horse and I knew I had to have it. It was 2 buck for a 40oz bottle! PLEASE! Itís a must. I drank the entire thing and I had a cheap buzz. College students were making fun of me. Thatís bad.