overall

RATINGS: 135   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.69   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
mwsf (360) - San Francisco, California, USA - JUN 19, 2002
This got a 5 on appearance just for the super-cool bottle. Otherwise, it tastes like a crappy american lager with a shot of bad vodka dropped into it. Drink at your own peril.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
qwikstreet (43) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 10, 2002
UPDATED: OCT 8, 2003 Very disgusting, but got me through high school. Scores high for getting you drunk as hell. I can never find a 40 of this anymore.

naes66699 (18) - USA - APR 23, 2002
simply a classic.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Skrip99 (82) - Los Angeles, California, USA - MAR 13, 2002
Man, this is a beer not to enjoy, just drink it fast and lets get all f---ed up! Reminds me of my trips as a youngster to San Bernardino county and hanging out with the bad kids.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
CrimsonGhost1971 (188) - USA - FEB 21, 2002
This stuff is great for those guests that you don’t like. Pour them some Crazy Horse and they’ll be leaving after the first sip. I also recommend to not try to impress chicks with this crap. They will be repulsed by the taste.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
carlitos99 (184) - The Big Apple, USA - JAN 23, 2002
When I was in school people would refer to this stuff as ’liquid crack’. I haven’t tried crack, but i think you have to be smoking it to enjoy this beer. good kick though.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Axle3380 (95) - montvale, New Jersey, USA - DEC 25, 2001
Thank God I have money...wouldnt wanna get stuck drinking this shit!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
BaseBkln9799 (5) - West Islip, New York, USA - DEC 24, 2001 does not count
Crazy Horse was a rather thick and heavy malt. It’s hard going down but it leaves you feeling good and drunk. I found i became very thirsty after on of these bad boys. The bottle is intresting yet insulting to American Indians. My suggestion is to drink OJ before and after you drink on of these ’bad boys’ or you’ll wake up the next morning with dehydrated. If you are into malts like I am, give this one a try. Crazy Horse is nothing special, but it’s good to try new things.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
JohnnyDefective99 (36) - USA - DEC 20, 2001
Wow! A really good feeling buzz if you can manage to get this stuff down.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Norton (328) - Southside, Richmond, Virginia, USA - DEC 18, 2001
I take pride in knowing my malt liquors but this stuff blows. Catchy bottle is about the only redeemable thing here. Gives you colossal hangovers (yes, worse than normal malt liquors) - too carbonated. Sour. Yuck.